Gym Heads who go everyday Chime in. I need a Workout Plan. Ex. P90xer

Hey NT. So basically I was out of shape. 190 pounds. Did P90x Hardcore and had a strict diet for about 40 days. Hit a road block and fell off. Liked theresults I saw. But anyways, I am paying for a 24 hour membership and might as well utilize it. (supersport) So I have access to swimming, sauna, steam roometc. So what I am asking for is someone to divise a workout plan for me for Monday- Sunday. I went to the gym yesterday and since I am so used to being toldwhat to do with P90x I was a lost puppy and did every muscle I could. lol. So I am about 180 pounds now I am slim but a bit cut (compared to where I was) and Iam looking to basically have the body of someone who is in shape. Nice big chest, arms that look like they are flexing but are just stationary. Slimmed v downstomach. And no chicken legs. So I do not know wether to go high reps low weight, low reps high weight. Or what. I do not know what muscles to do what day. Soif you can PLEASE just type up a workout schedule for the week and what muscles to do on what day.. Workouts included. Hell even post your workoutschedule/workouts so I can use yours. Any help would be appreciated. PLEASE. Come tomorrow I want to start going hardcore.

Where I am at now.

Thanks again!

roll.gif
at the music bro

hmm.. i might try p90x.. i need to lose the flab too.

You should explain what roadblock you hit. If you plateau'd you should've kept going IMO. The P90x thing works, you lost the weight right?

Because I don't want to be restricted to looking at a laptop everytime I workout. I want to go at my own pace and use way more weight to bulk up. P90xdoesen't even have bench press.

tip #1, don't go everyday. your body needs rest.

i agree with the dude who said go to bb.com. very insightful

Back
Top Bottom