Gym Prices?

What Up NT,

How much do yall pay for a gym memebership monthly? Im looking to shop around soon so im asking, Im in redwood city and We have a 24 hr Fitness, Golds Gym ,Powerhouse.

$29 month Golds Gym. It really depends on how much you throw down at first. They will give you a lower monthly payment if you give 'em more money up front.Look into the deals they have. 24 hr fitness is pretty inexpensive

600 bucks for 3 years at 24hr then after that its 20 bucks a year for as long as you keep your membership

Try getting a 24 F&F pass. Deal is $24 a month. No contract and no fees. And when I did it i added onto my friend who used the pass and put down $150 witha $15 monthly charge. After 3 yrs its a better deal than $24 a month. Ask 24 workers..the ones at the front who check in..usually younger than the fitnesssales reps who probly wont hook you up. Those passes get sent out several times a year both to employees and 24 hour members...Ebay has a few for sale around$40.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

600 bucks for 3 years at 24hr then after that its 20 bucks a year for as long as you keep your membership

Got the same deal. It's a shame that I barely use it.
frown.gif

I pay 30 a month at 24hr. I can go to almost any one except for those super sport ones or whatever; that doesn't matter for me because the closest one isalmost an hour away

$18-21 a per month for an 18 month contract at Fitness 2000 (Newark, CA)

I work the front desk along with membership sales so PM for any more details

Back
Top Bottom