that sucks
i only do ebay transactions or paypal
ppl wanna scam you i hate that %$%+
smh
to this *!%@%+
laugh.gif
 Did you just write a poem?

Originally Posted by dbbabd

This dude was supposed to send out my griffeys about 4 weeks ago and I still havent recieved them. I write him and he responds back extra slow and comes up with a excuse about him being sick why he didnt send him. NT What should I do? I think I might just file a paypal claim and see if my dad can do anything he is a lawyer. Its not even about the money I just hate scammers.
You might be out of time to file a PayPal claim. If so, you're just gonna' have to take the L ... 
eyes.gif

Next time pull the trigger after two weeks and that will get a fire under their a**. Works like a charm.
pimp.gif

File the paypal claim . You only have up to 45 days to do so.

You're already 4 weeks past the deal. Plus paypal is going to investigate the transaction for another 2 weeks

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

My bad bro, long story...no scammer, shoes should be on way, I haven't been checking messages on Blackberry. No worries though.
indifferent.gif

I would suggest to bypass the paypal claim and go straight to the bank. They're more willing to side with you and the process is a lot faster. If I were you, I would've canceled the transaction after a week, would've been his loss.

Originally Posted by kien

I would suggest to bypass the paypal claim and go straight to the bank. They're more willing to side with you and the process is a lot faster. If I were you, I would've canceled the transaction after a week, would've been his loss.

I wouldn't tell old dude to set himself up for failure.

Took a while because a dude didn't have the correct address and other random issues.

I've been communicating with old dude through PMs.

He should receive his shoes any day now.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by BIG SIPPIN SPENDIN CHEESE

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

hustler
hustled you
that sucks
i only do ebay transactions or paypal
ppl wanna scam you i hate that %$%+
smh
to this *!%@%+
laugh.gif
 Did you just write a poem?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It looks more like a Haiku
pimp.gif
reminds of randy marsh reciting that poem (the N-word guy episode)

Back
Top Bottom