H-Town TRAGEDY...... Kicks Galleria Calling it Quits....

Yes, Folks.....Its True.....Kicks Galleria has decided to shut down...They are having a 50% off everything sale starting today....Go and support for your finaltime and to all those haters go jump in glee.....that your dream has come true....
tired.gif
sad sad day in houston ....

Maybe a little exaggeration but I have no details....but will be headed up there later today to cop whats left....

LMAO, Kickz was lame, poor management and poorer customer service

Plus, cats were riding hard for them tryna say the Titanium release wasn't fixed

I'd call and tell them I had shoes that I'd be willing to put on consignment and they'd be like,"bring em" only for me to get there andhave them tell me "there's no room"

I wouldn't support them if everything in there was a dollar, them or Premium Crap, oops, I mean Premium Goods

That Afront store seems to be our only hope, that and Active Athlete but it's too far outta my way

eek.gif
This is some good news in a way, I was there a couple days ago and seen about 3 shirts that I really wanted.
frown.gif
I hope it's still there when I goagain next week.
smh.gif

I hate the fact that they don't open until 10 on releases.

It is a sad day indeed.
However, most of this is all business, politics, bull, and red tape.
Dont be surprised if Kickz and/or the Athletes Foot bounces back in a big way.
Go and take advantage of the sale while it last.
But dont count them out just yet.

One chapter in H-Town Sneaker History comes to a close,
but another is about to begin...

definitely spoken like a G^, sorry for the late post but kickz is officially closed for good.....ALL merchandise has been shipped to their belfort/fondrenlocation which is running the same deal....headz up they open at 10 or 11....

man 4real kicks at galleria was bs....
them guys nva told me da truth anyway... anytime i asked for a jordan releasing there.. i would hear different stories...
i guess i can careless bout em closing dwn.... would def stop by the store on fondren they let me exchance my army green when i needed a smaller sz... deypretty cool
wink.gif

i need to call the fondren one. anybody gone there yet?? Its so far for me and I dont want a wasted trip.

I noticed it was all dark and empty in there when I walked by it - didn't know it was like this though. Kind of sucks. Might go by Fondren now and check itout since it's not too far from me.

One of the owners of Sf2 told me about this the other day I was kinda surprised but she also told me they would be back.

smh.gif
I never bought anything from there anyways, besides one thing. I can't believe I wasted my $38 bucks on that black and white Sneakerhead fitted. BTW,it's a size 8 and I've only worn it twice cause it's too big, anyone want to buy it for $25?
laugh.gif

There are some internal legal issues going on right now,
once everything gets straightened out they should be back in business one way or another.
Hold tight!

I went to tha galleria yesterday thinkin I could capitalize on the sale looked like I was beyomd 2 late
tired.gif

Originally Posted by All Ready

LMAO, Kickz was lame, poor management and poorer customer service

Plus, cats were riding hard for them tryna say the Titanium release wasn't fixed

I'd call and tell them I had shoes that I'd be willing to put on consignment and they'd be like,"bring em" only for me to get there and have them tell me "there's no room"

I wouldn't support them if everything in there was a dollar, them or Premium Crap, oops, I mean Premium Goods

That Afront store seems to be our only hope, that and Active Athlete but it's too far outta my way

Why are you STILL mad at PG?

lol, never been mad, they just do things in a way that I refuse to participate in

nothing I could really say

I called there one day and they actually answered for once, I was shook, I didn't even no what to say

and Active Athlete but it's too far outta my way

Active Athlete is horrible!!

Well the one near my house is horrible.

They jack up the prices on shoes that are selling out ex.Black/Blue Ribbon/Varsity Red Fusion V's $150....they started selling then.....$300!!

That's double of what your originally intended to pay for!

Heard about that, never really messed with them, but still hate to see a business go under for any reason. Hope they can get everything handled.

lol, never been mad, they just do things in a way that I refuse to participate in

nothing I could really say

I called there one day and they actually answered for once, I was shook, I didn't even no what to say

I always get an answer when I call...

Back
Top Bottom