haha look at this kid on youtube...

good for a morning laugh

- Beautiful Life by Ace of Base

- Like A G6

roll.gif

the things people would do to get youtube fame these days
30t6p3b.gif
. and i won't be suprised if gets 1 million views doing this cuz more than half of the youtube videos that get 1 million+ views is pure trash and foolishness. i mean look at all the big youtube partners that make crap videos and get 1 million views like nothing. and have people doing the exact same thing to get fame from youtube like all the people trying to copy fred.

30t6p3b.gif
. and i won't be suprised if gets 1 million views doing this cuz more than half of the youtube videos that get 1 million+ views is pure trash and foolishness. i mean look at all the big youtube partners that make crap videos and get 1 million views like nothing. and have people doing the exact same thing to get fame from youtube like all the people trying to copy fred.

Originally Posted by DR813

30t6p3b.gif
i think ppl just like to laugh at other ppls misfortunes

Originally Posted by DR813

30t6p3b.gif
i think ppl just like to laugh at other ppls misfortunes

This kid is funnier. Dude's got a bunch of Youtube videos upped with him lipsynching and such. Peep the Pitbull rap part.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This kid is funnier. Dude's got a bunch of Youtube videos upped with him lipsynching and such. Peep the Pitbull rap part.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom