Haircut hookup for my fellow NYC NTers Vol. $8 haircuts Tues & Wed.

Mods if you have to move it to the regional section then that's fine, figured more ppl would see it here.

My boy opened a Barbershop a few days ago, just started working here. Wanted to hookup some NTers since I said I would once I got in a shop in the Ask A Barber thread.

$8 haircuts on Tuesday and Wednesdays. Open from 9:30-7pm

Just come in and mention Niketalk or Whytewunder.

A Little Off The Side Barbershop
86-72 80th street
Woodhaven, NY 11421
(Right off Jam. Ave on 80th st)

2zzn4u1.jpg

wji2op.jpg

347whuh.jpg

mkabf6.jpg

oh snap, i know where that is and my parents live like a block away from there....Nice 
pimp.gif
 You're going to be hookin me and Los Almighty....and I'll say whats up to a certain female NTer on the way too 
laugh.gif

might check it out, haven't got a haircut since my barbershop charging me $15 when i turned 18
sick.gif

Get rid of the Regional Forums, no one goes there anyways.
Congrats, looks good. I stopped getting shapeups while ago or else I would go
laugh.gif

^

Yeah, well right on the side of where goodfellas was.

Lol Only downside to this could be the possibility of a " whytewunder messed up my head thread"

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

^

Yeah, well right on the side of where goodfellas was.

Lol Only downside to this could be the possibility of a " whytewunder messed up my head thread"

i could swear that goodfellas moved to your current location tho lol..i guess they left and yall took over...

^ yea goodfellas were at his current location after they moved off the ave.

I'll pass through one of these days and get a cut.

Actually your right,they did move it here.

They redid the whole store because the old one was a dump and it was half the size of this.

I only gotten a haircut once at goodfellas..and that was probably like 8 years ago 
laugh.gif
 They were alright but I stay loyal to my barbershop in east ny, brooklyn 
nerd.gif

But I will drop in one of these days for a tape-up and trim on top 
wink.gif

i would love to but me and my barber are in a commited relationship. it just wouldnt feel right.

Back
Top Bottom