Haitian Jack (Strange but possibly true tales in hip hop)

Fam I don't know what post i done vexed you on but you seem to be keeping a lil too close of an eye on what i say, but once again i'll give you some attention.

If you become friends with the most known Stick up kid in all of New York do you not think that warrants a lil tension? Do you not think your whole entire dynamic is going to change knowing that you could get got any day?

That same friend then more than likely does snitch on him because he doesnt want to do jail time (But he the GANGSTA), he then gets shot about confronting him about it and instead of folding up like a ***** because he doesn't have the muscle or the power to get back at him...... he signs with someone who can help on that side of things and continues to call a KNOWN street ***** a Snitch on Records.

(Once again that same Gangster sues him for defamation of character, but ya'll respect that)

Ya'll ****** have no form of comprehension, nobody is here saying that tupac was tookie reincarnated. but he was far from soft

How many of ya'll ****** have bust your gun for injustice for someone you don't even know, Literally went on record and raged war against a Killer who made a record out of terrorizing gangsters, Stood next to one of cali's biggest bloods and his entire entourage and took on all incoming beefs and street problems because you wanted to stay loyal to your *****.

Not to mention risking your entire career by speaking your mind and trying to transition from a young man into a productive leader

but that's considered being a fraud and soft....... Ya'll ****** in here only respect cats with a 1000 bodies tho

Fam, I think you're thinking a bit too highly of yourself if you think I'm after your attention. I replied to you in a thread that I've had several replies in, to several other people. Get over yourself.

You're sort of veering from what I said. I never said he was soft. But by most accounts, the accounts of people that know Pac better than you or I ever will, he took on a persona that wasn't him. Be it because he played Bishop in Juice, or because of who he was hanging out with or whatever.

You're in here using the term "friends". Who said they were friends? They knew each other for what...maybe a couple of years at best?

They in fact look to me like 2 dudes....who were not friends.

I actually don't think Pac was living life like he could get got any day when he was rolling with Jack. That's the problem. He didn't realize the reality of street life because he didn't really live it a breathe it every day.

He's running with Jack thinking he's untouchable on these streets because he's with a made man. Not realizing that same wolf is preying on him. Not realizing the madness that comes when you run with wolves.

He took on the same "killer" that he took in. And I'm sorry, but riding with Suge and Death Row and taking on those "beefs" when you have an army with you doesn't necessarily make you a G. Suge got him out of jail. He owed Suge. And may have become a puppet because of it.

It's a shame. The man could have been so much more, because, as has been articulated, he was an intelligent brother and a talented one who got caught up in a lifestyle he had no business getting caught up in.

He came up with Digital Underground. Son did a complete 180. And sadly, it led to his demise.

Last edited:
I said that MLK and Malcolm were real leaders, and that Pac isn't. Then dude said that Pac was a better leader than MLK. You all wanna' act like Pac is some type of inspirational black leader but we can't compare him to two of the greatest and most influential black leaders this country has ever seen? :lol: If we can't compare him to Malcolm and Martin, then don't try to act like he is some great role model and accept him for what he was, a flawed rap musician. Most people become criminals because they have no other way to support themselves or their families, or they have aspirations that reach beyond their economic class. Pac became one because he thought it was cool and was infatuated with real criminals. Dude was already a major recording artist with plenty of dough when he caught his first charge.

WHAT??? fam when was Pac trying to become a criminal.... you acting like he went to Death Row and decided to start flooding the streets with Bricks..

Two white Men were brandishing guns at him and in return he shot them.... Nah it wasn't the fact that his Family were Black Panthers, that ****** Geronimo Pratt was his godfather, he didn't have an issue with being threatened by white males it was just him trying to get his street cred up :rolleyes

His second case he was convicted of a rape that he didn't even commit and was probably snitched on and made to take the rap.

his own Mother was accused of over 100+ conspiracy charges, His stepfather was on the FBI list, And his ******g aunt is Assata Shakur.... but nah he lived a privileged life and waited to become a celebrity so he can imitate "gangstas"

And because someone says you were an inspiration to black men you suddenly have to live up too two of the greatest leaders in the history of the earth a 1/4th into your life in order to be important?

Ya'll could run around and talk all that elderly **** too some 14 year old typing on here but please act your real age and start having "discussions" using reasonable ideas.

Just FYI Pac signed with Suge cause he had the money to get him outta jail and had the hottest label around. He signed his ******g contract on a piece of toilet paper, Pac needed to get outta jail and Suge had the means to get him out. Pac already after dropping All Eyez On Me started making him maneuvers to get out of Death Row and start his own label. He signed a 3 album deal with Death Row, All Eye On Me took care of the first 2, and 7 Day theory took care of the 3rd. he wasn't on some I'ma die for Suge **** he made his moves to get back on top and keep his money right again and get back to making the music he wanted to make.

so having a contract with a record label means that you have to become close friends with the label owner? Take on all his ridiculous street beefs? stand by him on his countless wrong decisions?

what does any of what you just typed have to do with Tupac not being "real" ?

so having a contract with a record label means that you have to become close friends with the label owner? Take on all his ridiculous street beefs? stand by him on his countless wrong decisions?

what does any of what you just typed have to do with Tupac not being "real" ?

I quoted you and your statement that Pac did all that, N are you confused now? :lol:

Just FYI Pac signed with Suge cause he had the money to get him outta jail and had the hottest label around. He signed his ******g contract on a piece of toilet paper, Pac needed to get outta jail and Suge had the means to get him out. Pac already after dropping All Eyez On Me started making him maneuvers to get out of Death Row and start his own label. He signed a 3 album deal with Death Row, All Eye On Me took care of the first 2, and 7 Day theory took care of the 3rd. he wasn't on some I'ma die for Suge **** he made his moves to get back on top and keep his money right again and get back to making the music he wanted to make.

This wasn't a "send a demo, sign a deal" situation.

Suge put up a grip to bail him out of jail. That alone is a deeper debt than a standard record company contract.

You've got to be the dumbest mutha ****** I've seen on this website, and thats saying something.

I'm saying. Dude really took time outta his life to write those paragraphs though.

I'm a Pac fan and while he had some good messages at times, lets not forget about his other side. Some Pac fans operate with a one track delusional mindset.
That's one of the main reasons I can never act like it was all roses with Pac. Son is one of the most hate filled rappers I've ever heard in hip hop. Yeah he was on that thug life black power tip but lets not act like he wouldn't ride even harder against his own fellow black brothers and sisters if he had beef with them with that crabs in a barrel mentality.

:rofl: @ "Deep ties" we talking bout the same Pac that didn't have a criminal record until he signed to Death Row?

Last edited:
This wasn't a "send a demo, sign a deal" situation.

Suge put up a grip to bail him out of jail. That alone is a deeper debt than a standard record company contract.

I know that and i agree but it's not as if that stops COUNTLESS other ****** from getting what they want and just becoming disloyal dudes.

And @ Law i know what i stated you then said that Pac was planning on leaving Death Row which he was.... what i am saying is that although he did have other plans he still stood by suge with a foolish loyalty and died for it.

I know that and i agree but it's not as if that stops COUNTLESS other ****** from getting what they want and just becoming disloyal dudes.

And @ Law i know what i stated you then said that Pac was planning on leaving Death Row which he was.... what i am saying is that although he did have other plans he still stood by suge with a foolish loyalty and died for it.

He was still signed he was still with the Crew, he was still out promoting and It was a Mike Tyson fight, who doesn't got to a Mike Tyson fight. And all the beef sold records, hell it laid the groundwork for 50 cents whole career. So him being in the "beef" was just to get records moving. It turned real and he got touched but lets go back to that night of his death. He was leaving the fight in Vegas surrounded by security and Death Row members. He would have had no inkling that something was gonna pop off.

Sometimes people just to much myth to the man.

Last edited:
Beat me to it. Let's not forget materialism as well.

Well who's saying that he didn't promote violence or Misogyny.... My argument started with cats acting as if Tupac was some sought of fraud character not that he was comparable to MLK or Malcolm X :smh:. And for the record Chambers was the one who bought up that ridiculous comparison in the first place.

As far as those comparisons in general it's even dumber to compare based off the different states of Young blacks during the civil rights Era and 90's black America. Tupac was the personification and the Gap between that Era and the New Era and it disgust me that dudes are legitimately trying to ridicule him to the state of some "Fake Gangster" rapper. I use to think like ya'll and post that same video until i realized that has NOTHING to do with how he grew up and lived.

Yes he went too a performing school, what does that have to do with him also growing up under some of the ghetto's of New York & Baltimore in the 80's?... what does any of that have to do with him running around the "hiphop circles" in an Era where alot of rap cats were DIRECTLY involved with the music business?

Acting is being able to avoid all those issues and choosing to be that persona anyway.... Pac has always showed that he's a flawed human being but he has NEVER tried to hide his passion for art and intelligence. He also grew up in areas that forced him to add certain characteristics to his life. ****** don't go around shooting cops for people they don't even know & getting into all out street beefs over "acting" like a gangsta.
Being from Baltimore i can tell you for a fact that Pac aint do NOTHING in the city but go to art school when he lived here, you woulda had to be all in with the street **** if you wanted to run around Baltimore at that time...and you missing the point, ppl say Pac was an actor when it comes to that thug **** cuz he started wildin and all after he was already rapping and hanging round street ****** in the industry..he aint grow up like that, ppl had to put him on so he can rap bout some thug life...couple of yall sound like Pac was yall daddy's :x :lol:

Ice Cube was way more political in his rap than Tupac, but look at this career now. LMFAO............Pac had just  a few tracks talking about Politics, he wasn't as feard as say Chuck D to the White House.

Stans act like Tupac would have been the first black president if were still alive yo LOOB, I honestly think he would be one of them rappers on VLADTV talking about how bad the rap game is, and how he got played like a ***** by Suge Knight.

He was still signed he was still with the Crew, he was still out promoting and It was a Mike Tyson fight, who doesn't got to a Mike Tyson fight. And all the beef sold records, hell it laid the groundwork for 50 cents whole career. So him being in the "beef" was just to get records moving. It turned real and he got touched but lets go back to that night of his death. He was leaving the fight in Vegas surrounded by security and Death Row members. He would have had no inkling that something was gonna pop off.

Sometimes people just to much myth to the man.
beefs been in the game since hip-hop started yo. Pac ain't lay ish down.

if you want to play that game, you could say Pac foolishness got Biggie Smalls killed.

Pac knew who shot him and he blamed Biggie and Bad Boy for it.
Pac was the only rapper promoting the EAST VS WEST beef....#FACT

Last edited:
I feel like mob mentality setting in a little with everybody getting at this dude gotJz.  Made some valid points but people are never gona let it go when you say things that appear blasphemous when you first hear/read them. 

Do I think it's possible he could have been a better leader?  Yes, it's at least possible.  But Pac obviously wasn't comparable when it came to overall impact or the positive sentiment of his actions and words. 

Pac also outlined from early on that he did have a plan and strategy to galvanize black people and inner city youth especially, and he did that through what he termed T.H.U.G. LI.F.E. He at times struggled to embody that as a young man with more popularity and money than he knew what to do with, which led to him getting caught up and surrounding himself with what people would call bad influences.  The vision was there, just the follow sometimes didn't match. 

Being from Baltimore i can tell you for a fact that Pac aint do NOTHING in the city but go to art school when he lived here, you woulda had to be all in with the street **** if you wanted to run around Baltimore at that time...and you missing the point, ppl say Pac was an actor when it comes to that thug **** cuz he started wildin and all after he was already rapping and hanging round street ****** in the industry..he aint grow up like that, ppl had to put him on so he can rap bout some thug life...couple of yall sound like Pac was yall daddy's :x :lol:

This is the **** that i'm talking about

When in the blue **** did Tupac say he was running around the streets as a youngin killing and banging on ******??

He grew up in two terrible Ghettos at the beginning of the drug era, his entire family consisted of black panthers who were more than "About that life". There was no act as he grew older he moved on to the rap scene and naturally became involved with cats who were Really on the streets. Him roaming around those same areas and rolling with different crews made him have to adapt.

Acting is completely pretending to be something that your not. tupac never came across as some drug pusher, or some maniac ***** who just wanted to kill everything... He made it clear that if you messed with him it would turn into a situation, he may have not been like that at 16 but by the time he was 21 that statement rang true.

None of his actions made me believe that he was Trying to become a "gangsta" rather his surroundings and the people he was involved with made him turn into a much more aggressive person. Acting and changing are two VERY different things.

beefs been in the game since hip-hop started yo. Pac ain't lay ish down.

if you want to play that game, you could say Pac foolishness got Biggie Smalls killed.

Pac knew who shot him and he blamed Biggie and Bad Boy for it.

Well considering i don't know who killed either no i can't blame Pac for bigs death.

Pac was all over the place. He was a great artist, a leader and he was definitely a hot head. All of the that was what made his music so great. Dude could make something like Hit Em Up then make something like White Man'z World.

I honestly think he would be one of them rappers on VLADTV talking about how bad the rap game is, and how he got played like a ***** by Suge Knight.

Hell no. Pac was no fool.

Last edited:

When in the blue **** did Tupac say he was running around the streets as a youngin killing and banging on ******??

He grew up in two terrible Ghettos at the beginning of the drug era, his entire family consisted of black panthers who were more than "About that life". There was no act as he grew older he moved on to the rap scene and naturally became involved with cats who were Really on the streets. Him roaming around those same areas and rolling with different crews made him have to adapt.

Acting is completely pretending to be something that your not. tupac never came across as some drug pusher, or some maniac ***** who just wanted to kill everything... He made it clear that if you messed with him it would turn into a situation, he may have not been like that at 16 but by the time he was 21 that statement rang true.

None of his actions made me believe that he was Trying to become a "gangsta" rather his surroundings and the people he was involved with made him turn into a much more aggressive person. Acting and changing are two VERY different things.

true

Ice Cube was way more political in his rap than Tupac, but look at this career now. LMFAO............Pac had just  a few tracks talking about Politics, he wasn't as feard as say Chuck D to the White House.

Stans act like Tupac would have been the first black president if were still alive yo LOOB, I honestly think he would be one of them rappers on VLADTV talking about how bad the rap game is, and how he got played like a ***** by Suge Knight.

Naw Pac would have been cool. He may not have been the biggest in the world (No one stays on top forever), but he would have been a Nas/Snoop in terms of longevity. He would have gotten to place where his status would always be there and he could just keep putting out music.

Also I'm sure he would have been alot more movies and probably sustained his celebrity that way. If Ice Cube could be a leading man, Pac would have been just fine.

no

pac signed with death row cause he went against all odds and dropped a double platinum album while in prison and proved he was still valuable to the music industry

and because of illuminati issues

Being from Baltimore i can tell you for a fact that Pac aint do NOTHING in the city but go to art school when he lived here, you woulda had to be all in with the street **** if you wanted to run around Baltimore at that time...and you missing the point, ppl say Pac was an actor when it comes to that thug **** cuz he started wildin and all after he was already rapping and hanging round street ****** in the industry..he aint grow up like that, ppl had to put him on so he can rap bout some thug life...couple of yall sound like Pac was yall daddy's
sick.gif
laugh.gif

this limp wrist boy should've never grew up rapping that thug **** 

Naw Pac would have been cool. He may not have been the biggest in the world (No one stays on top forever), but he would have been a Nas/Snoop in terms of longevity. He would have gotten to place where his status would always be there and he could just keep putting out music.

Also I'm sure he would have been alot more movies and probably sustained his celebrity that way. If Ice Cube could be a leading man, Pac would have been just fine.
I'm not saying he wouldn't be relevant, I'm just have a very hardtime believing he would become the next MLK or X. And what is this "plan" you Pac fans keep talking about?

VLADTV ain't a bad thing lol, just saying he would have been one of the rappers talking about how he been played by Suge Knight..(Snoop was on Vladtv) 

I'm not saying he wouldn't be relevant, I'm just have a very hardtime believing he would become the next MLK or X. And what is this "plan" you Pac fans keep talking about?

VLADTV ain't a bad thing lol, just saying he would have been one of the rappers talking about how he been played by Suge Knight..(Snoop was on Vladtv) 

He situation was alittle different than Snoops though. Like its been said he finished his contratual obligation to Suge, but he died before he could finish his affaris. Only reason Suge had countless Pac albums after his death was cause Pac wasn't there to lay claim to the music.

You gotta remember before he died he had been working heavy with Buckshot and the BCC on music. No doubt he would have made good with Nas. Pac would never be Malcolm, but like I said he could have been new age Harry Belafonte. Active politically, Humanitarian causes, socially and very much still in music and movies.

Look at Pac reach globally, you got anywhere in the world (Especially 3rd World countries) Pac name rings out and that was happening before his death.

[VIDEO]

[VIDEO]

[VIDEO]

THIS IS A BREAKDOWN FROM THE MAN HIS SELF ON HIS "PLAN"

He died at 25 yrs old the average Kid is starting their career at that age.... He was trying to come to that balance where he could make change w/o having to use his old ways.[/VIDEO][/VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom