HALL OF FAME PROBABILITY POST...VOL. NBA ACTIVE PLAYERS

How is D-Wade a lock already? 1-ring does that to you? Manu has a couple so does T-parker... mehh... 24-50 looks
sick.gif
(except for all the Lakers on there haha)

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Come on now guys....
grin.gif

SPURS BIG 3 >>>>_______

Do you really have to sound like such a homer in EVERY post you make?  It's getting a little old and tiring man.  Yes, they're nice.  Just leave it at that.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Come on now guys....
grin.gif

SPURS BIG 3 >>>>_______

Do you really have to sound like such a homer in EVERY post you make?  It's getting a little old and tiring man.  Yes, they're nice.  Just leave it at that.

Proshares wrote:

I don't think I do it in EVERY post. But hey man if you're keeping track then I will take your word for it. I will tone it down a little.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention tho.
pimp.gif

Proshares wrote:

I don't think I do it in EVERY post. But hey man if you're keeping track then I will take your word for it. I will tone it down a little.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

T-Mac doesn't belong anywhere near the HOF... and he was one of my favorite players. I think the top 10 are locks.

Paul Pierce and HOF lock don't make a perfect match in my head. He does have a better shot than Tracy McGrady though.

But the Paul Pierce vs Tracy McGrady is the perfect example of why I think that judging players by their careers is overrated and judging players by their primes is underrated. Because there is no question that McGrady was hands down a better player between 2001 and 2004 than Paul Pierce ever was. Having a great career involves a decent amount of luck and the right circumstances.. Which is what Paul Pierce got in 2007 with the arrival of KG and Ray Allen.. Because had those two not come to Boston any mention of Paul Pierce being in the HOF would be followed by a laughing emoticon.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

T-Mac doesn't belong anywhere near the HOF... and he was one of my favorite players. I think the top 10 are locks.

Paul Pierce and HOF lock don't make a perfect match in my head. He does have a better shot than Tracy McGrady though.

But the Paul Pierce vs Tracy McGrady is the perfect example of why I think that judging players by their careers is overrated and judging players by their primes is underrated. Because there is no question that McGrady was hands down a better player between 2001 and 2004 than Paul Pierce ever was. Having a great career involves a decent amount of luck and the right circumstances.. Which is what Paul Pierce got in 2007 with the arrival of KG and Ray Allen.. Because had those two not come to Boston any mention of Paul Pierce being in the HOF would be followed by a laughing emoticon.

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

How is D-Wade a lock already? 1-ring does that to you? Manu has a couple so does T-parker... mehh... 24-50 looks
sick.gif
werd if thats the case why cant chauncey billups be in the hall he has one ring and lead his team in the finals... this "one ring" stuff gets me...anyways
duncan in the hall for sure and kidd most likely

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

sick.gif
werd if thats the case why cant chauncey billups be in the hall he has one ring and lead his team in the finals... this "one ring" stuff gets me...anyways
duncan in the hall for sure and kidd most likely

Back
Top Bottom