Halle Berry Ordered to Pay $20K A Month In Child Support! (Victory for Men)

Originally Posted by Regis

After so many failed relationships one can only assume Halle doesnt have much to offer beyond her looks.
I'm sayin. Dudes in here talkin bout she's "unlucky"
laugh.gif
Gorgeous people are flawed too...often moreso than average.

i was reading somewhere he was yelling at her and the nanny
Yelling tho son?  If thats the case my mom HATED me as a kid
laugh.gif

Hol up, he's getting 20 bands a month for a child that's not his?Even if it is his, white men stay winnin, kfed don't count bspears made it easy with her crazy @*%

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Thats what happens when you dont mess with brothers Halle.
Exactly, our sista Halle took a walk on the wild side and came back empty handed.  Not only that but now she and her daugter (most likely) are getting called *#$%% straight to the face.  She thought the "other side" was going to treat her better and she got fooled greatly. 
Yeah, she wouldn't have this problem if she had gotten with a brother; that hypothetical brother most likely wouldn't have wanted anything to do with his kids, anyway.

I think that cycle is dwindling, here in Detroit almost everyone in the hood gets prego early, and since 07 I've noticed a bunch of dudes with their babies, and proud about it, so youre probably just stickin to the usual "all black people adhere to every bad stereotype"

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by wildmoodswings

Originally Posted by Deuce King

AirThompson wrote:

Thats what happens when you dont mess with brothers Halle.
Exactly, our sista Halle took a walk on the wild side and came back empty handed.  Not only that but now she and her daugter (most likely) are getting called *#$%% straight to the face.  She thought the "other side" was going to treat her better and she got fooled greatly. 
Yeah, she wouldn't have this problem if she had gotten with a brother; that hypothetical brother most likely wouldn't have wanted anything to do with his kids, anyway.

I think that cycle is dwindling, here in Detroit almost everyone in the hood gets prego early, and since 07 I've noticed a bunch of dudes with their babies, and proud about it, so youre probably just stickin to the usual "all black people adhere to every bad stereotype"

Not proud of it, but I live in the hood and most of the dudes around me take care of their kids, well at least the ones I know they have. I'm talking dudes who have spent half of their lives in prison. I even overheard one dude talking down on deadbeat dads. I think maybe people are starting to realize that they don't want their kids to end up like they did and the cycle is being broken. Maybe.

As for this being a victory for men, no. This is just another L for anyone who has to shell out child support. I'm not going to discuss my personal finances on this board, but child support is why I'm in the hood right now. I can't afford to live anywhere else and I work six days a week (in addition to being a full time student). The system is broken and it's ridiculous how child support is calculated. If you're not a millionaire, it's damn near impossible to live with only 50% of your income.
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
But even if you are stacking paper like that, there's no reason the primary parent needs that damn much money.

I was heated when I saw my first check minus child support, retro child support and spousal. I had to leave work early because I knew I would've flipped on someone that day.

I don't think Halle is a model citizen and really haven't liked her since she killed that dude drunk driving and had the nerve to say that "it bettered her"
30t6p3b.gif
. Add to that Monster's Ball and she's been on my garbage list for a while. Even still, she's getting %#*### with no lube.

Back
Top Bottom