Halloween thread..what's everyone wearing?

Ok so one of the Halloween nights I think I'm gonna be in College Park and one of my friends wants to do like a tandem costume. He's a tiny black dude and I'm a big white guy. I thought of Rob and Big. Anyone else got any ideas?

Anyone ever seen that movie "The Village"? 
I have yet to find one of these costumes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

monster.jpg

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

where did you get that painted? thats sick
I found a guy in the MD area who cosplay's as Cap and he hooked me up

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by JayPesoz
I hope you're pretty yoked to be Capt. America, or it just wont look right when finished..
that won't be a problem
happy.gif

Im trying to be Mike Tyson for halloween, but I cant find the stencil for his face tattoo. Does anyone know where I can d/l and print the stencil? Any help is appreciated. thanks

Originally Posted by bdubnyckid

Anyone ever seen that movie "The Village"? 
I have yet to find one of these costumes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

monster.jpg

Yo that would be a sick !+* costume... looks like it would cost a arm and a leg though!

Originally Posted by CJ003

Im trying to be Mike Tyson for halloween, but I cant find the stencil for his face tattoo. Does anyone know where I can d/l and print the stencil? Any help is appreciated. thanks

just have someone free hand it for you from a picture on google. cant be that hard

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

just have someone free hand it for you from a picture on google. cant be that hard
1. Google large picture of left side of Mike's face
2. Blow it up
3. Print it
4. Cut around it
5. Done

I know someone's gonna bust out the bloody Gaddafi and it's gonna be both
laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time.

Or better yet Gaddafi + rebels.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

NOT COSTUME RELATED BUT QUESTION ...

NORCAL PEOPLE..

ANY GOOD HAUNTED HOUSES/MAZES I CAN HIT UP?

that's what i wanna know too....

so i'm thinking of going as the drunk passed out guy at a party that everyone draws on... just carry around WASHABLE markers and have anyone and everyone draw whatever they want on me... but i work the next day so hopefully that sh comes off...

2whjoz6.jpg

Low Budget Spidey. Toy mask x gloves from Party City x Cans of Silly string. 
laugh.gif

I ll post some more costumes from the party later. Sailor Moon, Russell Brand, Angry Birds 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lol

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

39.jpg

and some MAGS....

jk.
On ebay right now
eek.gif

nee3gg.jpg

But you gotta have the shoes. Most essential piece imo.

what, these?

bttf1-545x355.jpg

Spoiler [+]
because if you're talking about the air Mags, that's back to the future part II

Damn thats what I am going to be
laugh.gif
I'm just going to freehand it, I think/hopefully it should come out pretty well. I kind of want to do a combo thing like Mike tyson as a greaser or something. Face tattoo+greaser outfit and slicked hair. Random but cheap/easy

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

laugh.gif
I'm just going to freehand it, I think/hopefully it should come out pretty well. I kind of want to do a combo thing like Mike tyson as a greaser or something. Face tattoo+greaser outfit and slicked hair. Random but cheap/easy

I cant find a stencil, so im going to have my homegirl do it who can draw pretty well. What kind of ink will you use? I was thinking of using a sharpie but im afraid it wont come off.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

laugh.gif

I cant find a stencil, so im going to have my homegirl do it who can draw pretty well. What kind of ink will you use? I was thinking of using a sharpie but im afraid it wont come off.

30t6p3b.gif
but
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom