Halloween thread..what's everyone wearing?

4w those macho glasses are the epitome of
pimp.gif

find a friend to dress as Ricky Steamboat and go at it in the middle of the party.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

4w those macho glasses are the epitome of
pimp.gif

find a friend to dress as Ricky Steamboat and go at it in the middle of the party.
That would be awesome.  Come off the bar with an elbow 
laugh.gif

The costume looks a little crappy laid out on the floor, but it looks awesome when I'm wearing it (nh).

Originally Posted by bkmac

Well damn, snow flurries expected this week 
eek.gif
, thankfully Weather.com has Albany (SUNY, where I'll be going for the weekend), at no rain/snow 
grin.gif
edit- im headed up there to. heard it gets pretty crazy but its supposed to be cold as hell -___-

JayPesoz--
eek.gif
Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Trying to fight crime myself this Halloween, though on a bit of a smaller budget...

thanks.  I'll definitely have a few pics up, I don't wanna #*!+@ up this thread.  But your costume looks pretty good too, I love the twist with the 21's
pimp.gif
  I actually went to Target earlier and copped one of those toy shields too because there's just no way I'm trying to carry a 25lbs disc all night
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Eric-Abidal-100205-WithMessi-R-300.jpg

Might have to get the homies jersey and do this... Cop some compression shorts, some blue shorts to go with the jersey nicely, and my infrared am90's. Hopefully it'll turn out legit.

I've been growing my beard out recently and I've decided to be LBJ this weekend
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Get two other homies to be D Wade and Bosh.

I really just wanna ask people "Hey do you know Delonte? I've been looking for that $%*@%%@%$$!+
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

i will be the red angry bird and ill be the only angry bird i know of. #foreveralone

Back
Top Bottom