Halo 3 Anybody still play it

dcaz102

Banned
Any of you guys still play halo? I see the COD tournaments are going on but what about halo? The last tournaments just never got started cause oforganization problems. Would any of you guys be intrested in a halo doubles tournament or three vs three? It would be much easier i think to get started. Ifenough Nters wanna play i can try and get one together.

i finally got one about two days ago, first time in over three months. ive been slacking

what is halo?
laugh.gif

cod4 FTW

but really I played it once after getting cod4 and it felt like I was playing in slow moion

i havent really played since i bought cod4 in november
i played it for a few hours when the new maps came out but thats about it
cod4>>>>>>halo3

Originally Posted by JP310

what is halo?
laugh.gif

cod4 FTW

but really I played it once after getting cod4 and it felt like I was playing in slow moion

there has to be some people who still like this game right?
frown.gif

Its been a while since I've played Halo, I'd be down for a 3-on-3 tourney though.

I prefer Halo 3 over COD4 but maybe that's because I haven't played COD4.

I bought Call of Duty 3 for $15 to see if I would like the COD series and I just wasn't feelin it.
How much better is 4?

I touched it once a few weeks ago after a break since mid November. Dudes on there are mad annoying so I really don't like playing it.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I prefer Halo 3 over COD4 but maybe that's because I haven't played COD4.

I bought Call of Duty 3 for $15 to see if I would like the COD series and I just wasn't feelin it.
How much better is 4?

cod3 is the worst game in the series.

and dont bother with single player, play online for cod4.

I only play it when I got one of the homies at the crib, since there's no 2 player online for COD4.

Originally Posted by DCaz102

Originally Posted by JP310

what is halo?
laugh.gif

cod4 FTW

there has to be some people who still like this game right?
frown.gif

Right here. I played COD4 and to tell you the truth, I didn't like it. Depends what type of gamer you are. I've been playing Halo ever since thefirst one came with the original Xbox release date. COD4 is too much like counter strike, 1 shot kill game...wack.

alright well we just need a little bit more people and i can go and set one up. If you wanna play put your gt in your response.

Back
Top Bottom