Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

SWAT is the best game

This
pimp.gif

GT: AllAboutMyGrind

swat is there so that COD fans dont cry at night, its fun though, and our not supposed to zoom 98% of the time

swat is there so that COD fans dont cry at night, its fun though, and our not supposed to zoom 98% of the time

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

swat/team snipers has been a staple of halo since before COD got big

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

swat/team snipers has been a staple of halo since before COD got big

Finished campaign on Legendary and now starting to get into Matchmaking Team Slayer... like the first 3 games I caught a killing frenzy, running riot, and the 20 kill one... and I almost had a Perfection with 23 kills and one death.

Finished campaign on Legendary and now starting to get into Matchmaking Team Slayer... like the first 3 games I caught a killing frenzy, running riot, and the 20 kill one... and I almost had a Perfection with 23 kills and one death.

I don't know what it is but I cannot snipe in this game. The crazy part is I was good in the first 3 (amazing in H2
pimp.gif
) but this one I can't snipe for anything. The sniping is like Halo 2 where distance doesn't mean anything and a friend even said you can sweep snipe (like in H2) but I just can't snipe in Reach. Its funny because all my old MLG teammates from H2 are having the same problem. I heard Bungie is putting out a Swat setting in MM so hopefully they will put out a Team Snipers one shortly so I can get it back.

I don't know what it is but I cannot snipe in this game. The crazy part is I was good in the first 3 (amazing in H2
pimp.gif
) but this one I can't snipe for anything. The sniping is like Halo 2 where distance doesn't mean anything and a friend even said you can sweep snipe (like in H2) but I just can't snipe in Reach. Its funny because all my old MLG teammates from H2 are having the same problem. I heard Bungie is putting out a Swat setting in MM so hopefully they will put out a Team Snipers one shortly so I can get it back.

This game is a lot of fun. I honestly think the gameplay is > COD.... its just the leveling up system in COD is so damn addictive

This game is a lot of fun. I honestly think the gameplay is > COD.... its just the leveling up system in COD is so damn addictive

Finished the campaign solo on Legendary. There were a lot of "wow, really? REALLY?" parts in the game in terms of difficulty/frustration. Overall, it was fun. I'd probably say it was the best halo campaign that I've played.

I miss the BR, it was my staple gun in Halo 3.

I was hoping there would be vidmaster achievements for this too.

Finished the campaign solo on Legendary. There were a lot of "wow, really? REALLY?" parts in the game in terms of difficulty/frustration. Overall, it was fun. I'd probably say it was the best halo campaign that I've played.

I miss the BR, it was my staple gun in Halo 3.

I was hoping there would be vidmaster achievements for this too.

this game is EPIC online very addictive...

Hit Me up GT: Mr Lawson Rules

I'm always playing with NT dudes
pimp.gif

this game is EPIC online very addictive...

Hit Me up GT: Mr Lawson Rules

I'm always playing with NT dudes
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom