Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

Originally Posted by jae oh en

best buy is giving 20$ gift cards to those who preorder it.

you can preorder online and pick up in store as well.

plus, use your rewards zone card and get 500 RZ points ($10 RZ GC).

Never been a Halo fan, but the preorder bonus at Best Buy is tempting me to buy and try.

I guess i might try to get it at bestbuy for that giftcard then.

I really don't see the point of picking up the game at midnight Ive been to halo3 and gtaiv releases, no point unless your off or no school the next day.

I guess i might try to get it at bestbuy for that giftcard then.

I really don't see the point of picking up the game at midnight Ive been to halo3 and gtaiv releases, no point unless your off or no school the next day.

The Day is almost here

Might do the best buy deal, to good to pass... i never pre oder any games theres to many to go around, its not like back in the day when PSone and N64 games used to sell out.

The Day is almost here

Might do the best buy deal, to good to pass... i never pre oder any games theres to many to go around, its not like back in the day when PSone and N64 games used to sell out.

there all the same i didnt even beat ODST yet lol and i didnt like the beta that game play beta is ugh

there all the same i didnt even beat ODST yet lol and i didnt like the beta that game play beta is ugh

I'm coppin. I loved Halo 3 and hated the first CODs. Then MW came out and I dropped Halo
laugh.gif

I'm coppin. I loved Halo 3 and hated the first CODs. Then MW came out and I dropped Halo
laugh.gif

http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog/halo-reach-kmart

We are pleased to announce that with every in-store purchase of Halo Reach for Xbox 360 (Standard, Limited or Legendary) you will receive a $25 gaming coupon good towards your next video game purchase at Kmart.

The coupons will print at the register upon purchase; you'll be able to get them from 9/14-9/18.

Here are the games:
I never got into Halo but I desperately need a new game.  This deal might have sold me.  Dont know if I want Madden or SSFIV ($15 after deal
pimp.gif
).

http://www.mykmart.com/mykmart_blog/halo-reach-kmart

We are pleased to announce that with every in-store purchase of Halo Reach for Xbox 360 (Standard, Limited or Legendary) you will receive a $25 gaming coupon good towards your next video game purchase at Kmart.

The coupons will print at the register upon purchase; you'll be able to get them from 9/14-9/18.

Here are the games:
I never got into Halo but I desperately need a new game.  This deal might have sold me.  Dont know if I want Madden or SSFIV ($15 after deal
pimp.gif
).

Back
Top Bottom