Halo: Reach - 9.14.2010... thoughts?

halo reach is mosdef copped. they brought back the halo 1 handgun, scope and all
sick.gif
pimp.gif
gun is too nasty. you already know dudes is gonna be godlike with JUST that gun alone online.

i wasn't sure if i wanted to get this game, especially since a bunch of my friends are on that starcraft 2 tip, but i saw this vid of some online ownage and decided to bail on sc2 and get reach (sc2 requires a good amount of free time anyways and i don't have that going into my final year in college
grin.gif
)

halo reach is mosdef copped. they brought back the halo 1 handgun, scope and all
sick.gif
pimp.gif
gun is too nasty. you already know dudes is gonna be godlike with JUST that gun alone online.

i wasn't sure if i wanted to get this game, especially since a bunch of my friends are on that starcraft 2 tip, but i saw this vid of some online ownage and decided to bail on sc2 and get reach (sc2 requires a good amount of free time anyways and i don't have that going into my final year in college
grin.gif
)

^ SC2 does take a lot of time especially if you wanna be pretty good @ it but I see ppl play casually and for fun.

^ SC2 does take a lot of time especially if you wanna be pretty good @ it but I see ppl play casually and for fun.

I'm not even as excited for this as the past halo's, halo 3 was a disappointment and i went to the 12 to get the game and everything
laugh.gif

I'm probably gonna end up getting it because everyone on my XBL friend's list is going to be on this game.

I'm not even as excited for this as the past halo's, halo 3 was a disappointment and i went to the 12 to get the game and everything
laugh.gif

I'm probably gonna end up getting it because everyone on my XBL friend's list is going to be on this game.

Copped from amazon with release day shipping (free with amazon prime, which is free if you have a .edu email address). Plus amazon gives you $20 credit for a future video game purchase so I can get COD Black Ops when I'm bored of Reach.

9/14 can't come soon enough

Copped from amazon with release day shipping (free with amazon prime, which is free if you have a .edu email address). Plus amazon gives you $20 credit for a future video game purchase so I can get COD Black Ops when I'm bored of Reach.

9/14 can't come soon enough

Back
Top Bottom