Hand of God... Vol. NYC Subway Shenanigans *Update on OG post*

The guy was giving it to the white knight too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i'm dying at that spoiler. also, i enjoyed watching that slap like 50 times in a row.

i'd like to think i'd never hit a women but i'm not even mad.

Word it's not even that cold and dudes bringing out the pelle leathers, timbs, and winter hats :smh:

This was hilarious, that dude slapped fire out of her with his huge hands. Typical NYC Subway ratchetness. :rolleyes

Last edited:
When her friend hopped up and fake-came at the camera man with one eye not fully open though :x

Now that I think about it, I don't get how more people don't knock their heads on a rail fighting on a moving train.

That sound :wow: you always lose arguing with birds

That slap is up there with dude who Slapped ol girl in the corner store and she got mad at her homegirl for not doing nothing

Act like ratchet trash and get slapped up like ratchet trash.

Sad thing is that girls a grown adult, and she thinks that type of behavior in a public setting or anywhere in general is acceptable behavior.

I kinda feel like making a gofundme page to get 8 ball jacket some new clothes.

"I think this is my stop"

"Not gonna mess up my Brooks Brothers shirt with you savages"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
She deserved it.

Dude holding the camera soft for letting her smack it to the ground two times.

Strangers can never roll up on me like that. I would've stomped them out until they were unconscious.

Her nappy weave head *** got the nerve to try to roast. Soon as she hit me it would've been lights out

Dat 8 ball jacket comment rustled ol boys jimmies :rofl:
Dude prolly luv dat jacket lol

its always hilarious seeing grown *** men swinging overhanded with a semi clinched fist. no squabbles at all dude was struggling to keep that frail gay dude at bay
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom