Hand of God... Vol. NYC Subway Shenanigans *Update on OG post*

That is why i refuse to argue with women. It may be hard but i try my best 

Arguing is the most dysfunctional medium of communication. Hell its not even communication just reckless banter.

If I'm arguing with a male we may just hit a boiling point and see each other with the hands, therefore dysfunction fizzles out

With a female on the other hand its constant dysfunction since the hands part is not as immediate and even if you defend yourself dysfunction doesn't fizz out cause now you're the bad guy 

Look at dudes nose. He must be russian. Them russians are crazy. She shouldve known the outcome of ****i g with a russian dude. She lucky a slap is all he did.

Arguing is the most dysfunctional medium of communication. Hell its not even communication just reckless banter.

If I'm arguing with a male we may just hit a boiling point and see each other with the hands, therefore dysfunction fizzles out

With a female on the other hand its constant dysfunction since the hands part is not as immediate and even if you defend yourself dysfunction doesn't fizz out cause now you're the bad guy 

are you agreeing with me or nah 
laugh.gif

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]519188683531235328[/MEDIA]"]
[QUOTE name="aNYone" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/611322/hand-of-god-vol-nyc-subway-shenanigans/150#post_21950216[/URL]"]

I hope it did.

Some people need a good beating to smack some sense Into them.

I like to think dude saved her life with that slap. She was headed down a dark and distructive life. She should pretty much thank dude for his actions.

I wonder how the rest of that ride went, like did she sit her as down somewhere and put on some headphones or something. Did her as her girls talk about what they were gonna get into later that night?

Last edited:
You know damn we'll she's now enrolled in university of Phoenix online or called up that education connection number before the train even got to her stop

Last edited:
I like to think dude saved her life with that slap. She was headed down a dark and distructive life. She should pretty much thank dude for his actions.

I wonder how the rest of that ride went, like did she sit her as down somewhere and put on some headphones or something. Did her as her girls talk about what they were gonna get into later that night?
this is some real ish right here

I think dude may have really changed her outlook on life and force her to think more rationally about her decisions

Hell instantly after the smack she wanted no parts of anything she was tryin to stop her friends from wildin on some 

You dont wanna go down this path steeze 
roll.gif

Last edited:
. Parents don't love them or show them attention

. Never produced anything positive in their life

. Never done anything to garner positive attention, accepted they never can, now embrace negative attention (at least it's something attitude)

. Doing what they can while young and have an excuse because they're a couple years away from working at Walmart till their 60 or having a kid with a guy who wouldn't be cought dead with them and standing at DHS for money twice a month

Just my thought
good lord this ether is strong

this is some real ish right here

I think dude may have really changed her outlook on life and force her to think more rationally about her decisions

Hell instantly after the smack she wanted no parts of anything she was tryin to stop her friends from wildin on some 

You dont wanna go down this path steeze :rofl:  
She going to be on R next week doing the same thing. These chicks don't change until they get to the point of no return. She just realized she can't **** with dudes 6'5+

She going to be on R next week doing the same thing. These chicks don't change until they get to the point of no return. She just realized she can't **** with dudes 6'5+
you think so?

I think keel is on to something. Just kind that bus driver uppercut...

These fellas did what a dad should've done years ago

(Maybe not with the force... But let them know not to mess with males physically)

damn some of you nyc cats really avoiding trains to avoid ratchet situations like this?

I've taken the train at late night/early am hours but rarely do things pop off, mostly just ppl a bit drunk and going home to smash. Then again, it might just be the train i take.

I hate taking the train during when school lets out though. The middle/high schoolers always flood the trains and they're annoying as hell

you think so?

I think keel is on to something. Just kind that bus driver uppercut...

These fellas did what a dad should've done years ago

(Maybe not with the force... But let them know not to mess with males physically)
Keel did make a good point but seem like ignorance will outweigh logic with this chick.(hope bus driver upper cut chick got her life in order)

Yall know women, especially ratchet got selective short term memories. She's not enrolling in the cna course and turning her life over to Jesus till the 3rd slap.

Last edited:
I sure hope i catch her on the C train. Yambs are mine, her ratchet friends too

Last edited:
HOLY **** THESE YOUTUBE COMMENTS WOW

damn these dudes really behind a computer screen and pew all their hate lol but n public  are quiet as a church mouse smh

Last edited:
The thing that got me was 8-ball kept his hand in the slap position afterwards. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom