HandGunTalk

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Respect21

Bad pics but I love my XD45, a lil heavy but still conceals nice for me. my inside pants holster allows me to carry it even while wearin hoop shorts and sweats
pimp.gif

Only difference I see in the XDm vs the XD is the sights, deeper impressions in the grip. They don't even make it in a .45acp yet so I can't justify the swith or even purchasin. Them thangs aint chep
Capacity is different, too.

.40 on the XDm is 16+1.

It's only 12+1 on the XD.
Yea, but again, I didn't see it in a 45acp only the 9mm and the 40, I have a 45

The extra round capacity doesnt matter to you? (or do you live in a state where theres a limit on how many rounds you can carry?)

Nah, the extra capacity doesn't bother me none forreal. my 45 holds more than other 45's and even more than some other calibers. If I found a decent trade in price and a decent price on the XDm, I might make the switch, but if it aint a 45 I don't want it. I plan on pickin up somethin smaller, mainly for my old lady but I got too many bullets to be changin calibers
laugh.gif

Elder Watson, I wanted ur take on this rifle I seen, but u let the thread I make drop to the 10000000000000th page
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Yo, my bad. You talking about the DanielDefense Rifle...Hey, revive it and I'll post. Gun threads tend to have long lives anyway, even if there aren't many posts.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

^^^ how do you feel about beretta?
same question...especially the px4 and cx4 carbine

Berettas are really good weapons as well. I forgot to mention them and I own one.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Berettas have that nice well machined and precision feel to them when you rack the slide, and are accurate enough. If you ask me the slide release and safety are in very ergonomic positions and I like the fact that the safety is also a de-cocker.
the ergonomics of the beretta makes it feel that much more comfy in my hand... thats why im thinking of getting one... i just trying to see ifanyone has had any problems with jamming or hard to clean or what not....

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Bad pics but I love my XD45, a lil heavy but still conceals nice for me. my inside pants holster allows me to carry it even while wearin hoop shorts and sweats
pimp.gif

Only difference I see in the XDm vs the XD is the sights, deeper impressions in the grip. They don't even make it in a .45acp yet so I can't justify the swith or even purchasin. Them thangs aint chep
Capacity is different, too.

.40 on the XDm is 16+1.

It's only 12+1 on the XD.
Yea, but again, I didn't see it in a 45acp only the 9mm and the 40, I have a 45

The extra round capacity doesnt matter to you? (or do you live in a state where theres a limit on how many rounds you can carry?)

Nah, the extra capacity doesn't bother me none forreal. my 45 holds more than other 45's and even more than some other calibers. If I found a decent trade in price and a decent price on the XDm, I might make the switch, but if it aint a 45 I don't want it. I plan on pickin up somethin smaller, mainly for my old lady but I got too many bullets to be changin calibers
laugh.gif

Elder Watson, I wanted ur take on this rifle I seen, but u let the thread I make drop to the 10000000000000th page
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Yo, my bad. You talking about the Daniel Defense Rifle...Hey, revive it and I'll post. Gun threads tend to have long lives anyway, even if there aren't many posts.

Yea, the DDR, I'll go revive it now

I have:

Sig P6
Sig 1911GSR
M&P 9
Kahr PM9
Kahr CW9
Keltec P32
Walther P22

Love the Sig, M&P, PM9, and little Kelly.

The rest I do not really care for. one, they have jammed atleast once. two, they have been picky with ammo. Might have to get rid of those and make room forsome wheelguns.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Anyone know any places in the bay area??
Where you located? I could put you onto some spots in the East Bay.

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

beretta 92fs is super clean...

92fsinox.jpg
Yea this is sex. You know the price range?

I try the Glocks at the range before, so far the G17 & G19 are one of the best. Nice grip and very good aiming.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Here's an updated picture of my .44 with the Hogue grips.

image-7E61_4B1EE3B1.jpg

That is beautiful.
pimp.gif

I've been looking into wheel handguns. Has your .44 ever jammed on you?
Not once. Neither has my dad's stainless .44 6" barrel, and he's had it for over 20 years.

Yea this is sex. You know the price range?
I bought the 96FS, the .40 S&W version for $660 after taxes brand new.

my favorite- beretta, italian version
url

smith and wesson 4506
url

hk p9s sport
url

desert eagle

sig sauer nickel

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

The most comfortable, affordable handgun that I've owned is the S&W Signa.
The best overall would be my Glock 27 .40 cal with the hextended clip and third finger guard.
It's very reliable, and has very little recoil for a .40 cal.

RIP BFO

I've own 2 of these in the tactical version with night sites and compensated barrel. And a Glock Model 22. Looking to purchase a Sig Sauer. And Yes, RIPBFO

Back
Top Bottom