Hanon Shop Cool Grey XI January Restock Problem/Questions with my order, help me out NT Fam!!??

Hey guys, I ordered a couple pairs of the cool grey xi's from Hanon Shop on what they were calling a restock on their website a couple days after the original release date.  My order says processed and has since I made the order.  The website says they will ship out in January, but they have not had any updates since nor have I received and updates through email or anything with any new news or dates.  I sent them an email about a week ago and have gotten no response.  I guess my question is has anyone heard from them or gotten any info besides what I have stated?  Has anyone received a status of shipped or even received their pairs yet?  Any info would be great, please help NT fam.  THANK YOU

Hey guys, I ordered a couple pairs of the cool grey xi's from Hanon Shop on what they were calling a restock on their website a couple days after the original release date.  My order says processed and has since I made the order.  The website says they will ship out in January, but they have not had any updates since nor have I received and updates through email or anything with any new news or dates.  I sent them an email about a week ago and have gotten no response.  I guess my question is has anyone heard from them or gotten any info besides what I have stated?  Has anyone received a status of shipped or even received their pairs yet?  Any info would be great, please help NT fam.  THANK YOU

I have the same problem except I did get a reply from them. They said their expecting their shipment to come in on or around January 10th and I will receive an email as soon as they ship out. I'm going to give them till the end of the month and then I'm filing a claim with paypal. The same thing is happening with EndClothing. Both gave me pretty much the same answer

I have the same problem except I did get a reply from them. They said their expecting their shipment to come in on or around January 10th and I will receive an email as soon as they ship out. I'm going to give them till the end of the month and then I'm filing a claim with paypal. The same thing is happening with EndClothing. Both gave me pretty much the same answer

Call their customer service number.

Edit:  this is the #    4401224213452

Call their customer service number.

Edit:  this is the #    4401224213452

Yea I ordered from the restock and sent them an email earlier this week and have not got a response.
I'm gonna wait for a couple more weeks to see what happens.

Yea I ordered from the restock and sent them an email earlier this week and have not got a response.
I'm gonna wait for a couple more weeks to see what happens.

im in the same boat too............they already charged my cc.................so we'll see what happens................

im in the same boat too............they already charged my cc.................so we'll see what happens................

I think it will be fine...got this reply to an email I sent on Wednesday...
Hi brandon

They will be arriving with us by the end of the week/start of next week so we will be shipping out ASAP. a tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail once shipped

Best regards
David
HANON

Hi brandon

They will be arriving with us by the end of the week/start of next week so we will be shipping out ASAP. a tracking number will be sent to you via e-mail once shipped

Best regards
David
HANON

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Hi brandon

Best regards
David
HANON
Thats the same answer they gave me at the start of this week, i hope they arent using stall tactics because they dont know when they are coming in  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Hi brandon

Best regards
David
HANON
Thats the same answer they gave me at the start of this week, i hope they arent using stall tactics because they dont know when they are coming in  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kikzRus

This is what i'm waiting on.

well, their shop is on the legit portion of the site here, so i will give them the benefit of the doubt...........we'll see what happens in the next couple of days.........

well, their shop is on the legit portion of the site here, so i will give them the benefit of the doubt...........we'll see what happens in the next couple of days.........

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Same here, i e-mailed them and got a response almost immediately...the csr said they still havent received their shipment from Nike Europe or some BS and that they should receiving them soon...

Oh and this is with EndClothing. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Same here, i e-mailed them and got a response almost immediately...the csr said they still havent received their shipment from Nike Europe or some BS and that they should receiving them soon...

Oh and this is with EndClothing. Hope that helps.

Same problem....Charged my CC and I emailed them and had no response. I left a comment in the legit check section, also no1 had an answer.

Of course we're gonna worry when we get no response, I hope they come thru, cause that would be real shady. I really don't want to go thru the whole process of filing a claim.

Thanx for posting the thread, it gives me some peace of mind. Good luck every1, I hope they come thru.

Back
Top Bottom