Hanon Shop Cool Grey XI January Restock Problem/Questions with my order, help me out NT Fam!!??

Same problem....Charged my CC and I emailed them and had no response. I left a comment in the legit check section, also no1 had an answer.

Of course we're gonna worry when we get no response, I hope they come thru, cause that would be real shady. I really don't want to go thru the whole process of filing a claim.

Thanx for posting the thread, it gives me some peace of mind. Good luck every1, I hope they come thru.

im outta town in new york until jan 25th. when i get back home if the shoes aren't there or there's no email from them regarding the shoes being shipped im gonna file a claim with paypal for sure.

im outta town in new york until jan 25th. when i get back home if the shoes aren't there or there's no email from them regarding the shoes being shipped im gonna file a claim with paypal for sure.

Endclothing said Nike didnt ship their pairs until the 10th. Dont know the lead time from Nike to Endclothing.

Endclothing said Nike didnt ship their pairs until the 10th. Dont know the lead time from Nike to Endclothing.

i know these sites have a tracking number for their shipments and they know when they are supposed to be delivered. i pre order 2 pairs from endclothing and all they can say is we are waiting on the shipment from nike, it should arrive any day now. that was last thursday. i really hope they come through cause the price was really good, $330 shipped for 2 sz 11's.

i know these sites have a tracking number for their shipments and they know when they are supposed to be delivered. i pre order 2 pairs from endclothing and all they can say is we are waiting on the shipment from nike, it should arrive any day now. that was last thursday. i really hope they come through cause the price was really good, $330 shipped for 2 sz 11's.

Originally Posted by thachamp50

Owned........
Logout.
Just be patient OP, with the winter storms and stuff, everything has been super backed up for a lot of businesses when it comes to shipping.

Originally Posted by thachamp50

Owned........
Logout.
Just be patient OP, with the winter storms and stuff, everything has been super backed up for a lot of businesses when it comes to shipping.

I was sure hoping to get a tracking number by today... But its a holiday so hopefully tomorrow
nerd.gif

I was sure hoping to get a tracking number by today... But its a holiday so hopefully tomorrow
nerd.gif

So after several attempts to contact Hanon, I finally get a reply this morning...

Hi xxxx

We are currently awaiting on an update from nike on delivery soon. We will be in touch via e-mail as soon as we hear from them

Best regards
David
HANON

I guess more waiting for all of us...in all honesty, it is still January and all of us that placed an order on the Hanon restock knew what we were getting ourselves into. We placed an order expecting that the shoes would ship sometime in January whether it be January 1st or the 31st...
ohwell.gif

So after several attempts to contact Hanon, I finally get a reply this morning...

Hi xxxx

We are currently awaiting on an update from nike on delivery soon. We will be in touch via e-mail as soon as we hear from them

Best regards
David
HANON

I guess more waiting for all of us...in all honesty, it is still January and all of us that placed an order on the Hanon restock knew what we were getting ourselves into. We placed an order expecting that the shoes would ship sometime in January whether it be January 1st or the 31st...
ohwell.gif

^ EndClothing people placed orders expecting January 10th, not the 31st...

Pretty annoying, but I'm not too concerned. Paid through Paypal.

^ EndClothing people placed orders expecting January 10th, not the 31st...

Pretty annoying, but I'm not too concerned. Paid through Paypal.

which one? if its hanon, theres a few of us who has orders pending, but this is my first time using them........

which one? if its hanon, theres a few of us who has orders pending, but this is my first time using them........

Back
Top Bottom