Hanon Shop Cool Grey XI January Restock Problem/Questions with my order, help me out NT Fam!!??

Finally got my tracking from hanon, nice to know they finally shipped. I was look at my 1st pair and i notice the patent is creasing on the side the toebox not a good look

Finally got my tracking from hanon, nice to know they finally shipped. I was look at my 1st pair and i notice the patent is creasing on the side the toebox not a good look

End Clothing processed my refund minus the foreign transaction fee I was originally charged when I placed the order.  This is gonna end up costing me $5...
tired.gif

End Clothing processed my refund minus the foreign transaction fee I was originally charged when I placed the order.  This is gonna end up costing me $5...
tired.gif

Received Hanon shipment today
pimp.gif
(signature required), ......that was a longer than anticipated process , but fast +!! shipping

Received Hanon shipment today
pimp.gif
(signature required), ......that was a longer than anticipated process , but fast +!! shipping

My package arrived in NYC, at 1AM this morning hopefully i will be with me in sunny Fla by the end of the week

My package arrived in NYC, at 1AM this morning hopefully i will be with me in sunny Fla by the end of the week

^Mine too. Had to pick them up from the post office. They only tried to deliver once! I thought they would try at least 3 times. Oh well I got em' and I'm happy. Thanx hanon

^Mine too. Had to pick them up from the post office. They only tried to deliver once! I thought they would try at least 3 times. Oh well I got em' and I'm happy. Thanx hanon

you guys that have gotten your orders - how long did they sit in NYC before going out?

Back
Top Bottom