HAPPPPY 20th BD to ME!

To be honest I woke up in a lousy mood this morning...No parents to wish me a HBD due to unnecessary drama from last week, no pretty-ful outfits to choose from, for work, because all my stuff is in storage -including hair products, no delicious mouth watery breakfast because my boyfriend considers that to be a hot-pocket (still told him it was the best) but then I realized on my way to clocking in, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! No one can make this my day before I can because IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!  Mind over matter bbby!
tongue.gif
wink.gif

lol.. wow its my birthday also.. i turned 21 today its like the day ive been looking foward to my whole life and its a dissapoint.. girls on her period birthday is on a tuesday im at work havent gotten any gifts yet ughh.. but YO! riff raff tonight??... happy birthday GIRL " on my libra scale, so im weighing sins and forgiveness"

Originally Posted by tripleblackbeemer

lol.. wow its my birthday also.. i turned 21 today its like the day ive been looking foward to my whole life and its a dissapoint.. girls on her period birthday is on a tuesday im at work havent gotten any gifts yet ughh.. but YO! riff raff tonight??... happy birthday GIRL " on my libra scale, so im weighing sins and forgiveness"
Aw forever and ever, will I remember your birthday! Enjoy your legal glass of ice cold alcohol birthday boy, tonight.
smokin.gif
Libra power!

Back
Top Bottom