Happy 10th Birthday to The OC

more of a 1 tree hill fan
embarassed.gif

CALIFORNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

First season was one of the best seasons of the 2000s. Show was great. It got increasingly ridiculous, although the final season did redeem things a bit.

I haven't watched it in a few years, so I'm curious how it might have aged as of late. Great soundtrack, solid cast, surprisingly good show.

second time since Saturday I've seen an OC reference. midas wales cop it I guess.

California track was gold :smokin

I watched Gossip Girl since it came out same time i entered high school. I think the same guy oversaw both of these shows. To those to watched both this and GG, is this worth watching?

I watched Gossip Girl since it came out same time i entered high school. I think the same guy oversaw both of these shows. To those to watched both this and GG, is this worth watching?

It might not translate as well unless you watched it when it originally aired.. but yeah, it's worth a watch.

which was better, the first season of the OC or he first season of One Tree Hill? both shows kinda started falling off after that but still some great shows at first

edit: didnt see the other posts

Last edited:
First season of the OC... it was just funnier and smarter.

OTH had basketball, that's probably the only advantage. Although the early Dan/villain stuff was really interesting and done well at times.

Back
Top Bottom