Happy 15th Niketalk!

pimp.gif

Happy Birthday to the best forum site ever.

Being a youngin, I love goin on NT because I know I can always get great advice from some OG's (most of the time). 

I've made friends with a lot of the people here and I'm very appreciative of NT, because it provides the platform where I can communicate with them daily. 

Even though I haven't been on the site for long, it still feels like I've been on the site for forever.

Happy 15 years and here's to another 15! 
nthat.gif

Happy Bday to NT, joined when I was in 6th Grade and now I'm a college graduate. Crazy how time flies.

I'm from an era we used to use POSTAL MONEY ORDERS to buy kicks on eBay and the Selling forums. It used to take 2-3 weeks for you to get the shoes. You'd have to send out the money order and wait until it arrived, then the seller would have to cash it in, then ship out the kicks. This was when Paypal wasn't required as a mandatory payment option on ebay yet.

NT will always have a place in my heart, even though I barely buy kicks anymore. :smokin

HBD NT..im a newb and yall dont always make it easy for a girl but im still here and i legit visit daily..heres to many more years to come and lot more lulz!

Back
Top Bottom