Happy 15th Niketalk!

Solute the clan! Lord knows why I am still here but the NT general is the last place I'll be before I inevitably leave. For know....HBD!

Will_Phone_Happy_Crying.jpg

Here's to many more

Dirty :nerd:

Aljapino...i think I spelled it right :lol:

You talking about the boy @iJapino?

Happy Birthday NT. It's been almost 6 years since I signed up and way longer since I would read sneaker blogs and get directed here thinking this was some Asian sneaker board :lol:

Y'all the realest. Love, always.

:pimp:

Love this place. Best forums on the interwebz. Pretty sure I've visited here daily since I joined.

Here's to 15 more.....

Been here 11 years... Brought here by Kicksology... It's the only constant in my life during that time... I'm proud to be part of the Longest Running Episodic Internet Thread of all time, the Niketalk Wrestling Thread....

Least it was Episodic until 4W left for Mexico of those pet store robberies... Heard Cam was his partner and getaway driver with his Skyline...

Been here 11 years... Brought here by Kicksology... It's the only constant in my life during that time... I'm proud to be part of the Longest Running Episodic Internet Thread of all time, the Niketalk Wrestling Thread....

Least it was Episodic until 4W left for Mexico of those pet store robberies... Heard Cam was his partner and getaway driver with his Skyline...

Man, those kicksology articles man. The alpha project, professor k. Man I'll take the early 2000s period of nike basketball over any other period

HBD NT..I found this place because of a Jordan Brand magazine I got free when I bought my Raptor and French 7's back in '02..Lurked for several years cause I never really had too much to contribute and I'd see how hard the OG's were on all the new guys and didn't feel like wearing a flame suit everyday..If it wasn't for RetroKid giving an interview to that magazine I wouldn't be here today..NT is the 1st site I check in the morning and the last site I check at night..NTWT 4Life..

Man, those kicksology articles man. The alpha project, professor k. Man I'll take the early 2000s period of nike basketball over any other period

Man, I don't even look at modern basketball shoes... Majority are trash to me...

My mouth dropped when I saw @iJapino  's collection for the first time in 08. Time flies.

Came for the Jordan forum stayed for General.

a Crux & Nelson sighting 
nthat.gif

HBD NT
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

HBD NT..I found this place because of a Jordan Brand magazine I got free when I bought my Raptor and French 7's back in '02..Lurked for several years cause I never really had too much to contribute and I'd see how hard the OG's were on all the new guys and didn't feel like wearing a flame suit everyday..If it wasn't for RetroKid giving an interview to that magazine I wouldn't be here today..NT is the 1st site I check in the morning and the last site I check at night..NTWT 4Life..

#NTWT :pimp:

Someone gotta post a pic of Noreen

Whoa, a bastitch sighting. That's a real og triple og name that I haven't seen in about a decade.

This thread low key feels formal. I real deal feel like I should be dressed up.

Yall remember b1lly Hoyle? Dude would always drop knowledge man. I remember he cut of the straps on his lebron IVs and I thought this dude was crazy

When the Lebron line brought back foamposite :pimp:

View media item 1028042
Here's to many more years.

Niketalk is more than just a website or forum, it's a community. I could go on, but that's all there really is to it. Thank you to everyone who helped build this place. Countless memories, laughs, meaningful conversations, pointless sports banter, friendships formed, and so on.

Congratulations, Niketalk.

I stumbled across nt while searching for Jordans in online in 02. I kept getting annoyed every time I thought a Google link was going to direct me to a page full of pics, but instead it was a black and red forum. I remember not feeling like digging through pages of text to find some pics, not thinking that the latest updates would be posted in a timely manner. What eventually grabbed my attention was when someone posted a pic of how to use the strings on the 17s to make an XVII design using the holes on the side of the shoe. I thought that was pretty cool so I decided to give the site a chance. Never would I have imagined what was to come.

I was a regular in there and sometimes the nike forum. I remember glancing at general a few times, but it seemed lame ; I wish I could remember what sold me on general.

Last edited:
When the nike basketball site had that interactive timeline :pimp:

When kobe joined Nike and had that "love me or hate me" commercial :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom