Happy 21st bday NikeTalk

Sometimes I forget about this site for months when life gets real busy but always end up coming back eventually... I’m not the the most active poster but I’m always lurkin and reading haha. I truly appreciate you all.

one of my favorite things to do from time to time is read my posts from years ago and see how much I’ve grown mentally... how I used to see the world back then compared to how , it’s always a trip :lol:

life is a beautiful thing, happy 21st NT :pimp:

It was 9/11/2001 and I was stuck in my high school computer class watching one of the most horrific events unfold on the class TV. I was tired of watching and wanted an escape. I remembered that the black/red XIs were supposed to drop and figured I would try to get some more info. I typed "black/red jordan 11" into Google and I ended up here. It was like nothing I had ever seen. The black and red of the homepage caught my attention immediately. I had gathered my info. The shoes were dropping 12/22/2001, but then it was pushed up a week to 12/15. I was good, right? But then I started looking around, and I never left. I finally got the guts to actually join and contribute in November of 2001.

I was fortunate enough to get my XIs the morning of December 15, along with my brother and cousin jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited . I still have the shoes now, and would wear them every 12/15 like it was my own personal holiday. Then 14 years later, on that exact same date, my son was born. My personal holiday now has a greater meaning, and it all started from a Google search.

Happy birthday NT!

It was 9/11/2001 and I was stuck in my high school computer class watching one of the most horrific events unfold on the class TV. I was tired of watching and wanted an escape. I remembered that the black/red XIs were supposed to drop and figured I would try to get some more info. I typed "black/red jordan 11" into Google and I ended up here. It was like nothing I had ever seen. The black and red of the homepage caught my attention immediately. I had gathered my info. The shoes were dropping 12/22/2001, but then it was pushed up a week to 12/15. I was good, right? But then I started looking around, and I never left. I finally got the guts to actually join and contribute in November of 2001.

I was fortunate enough to get my XIs the morning of December 15, along with my brother and cousin jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited . I still have the shoes now, and would wear them every 12/15 like it was my own personal holiday. Then 14 years later, on that exact same date, my son was born. My personal holiday now has a greater meaning, and it all started from a Google search.

Happy birthday NT!

Oh yea I remember that day and I also remember them letting us out of school early and our walk home that day. You me and Bryan. Crazy how time flies man.

IMG_20201210_200309_057.jpg

Holy smokes I'm freakin old... cant believe it's been that long, crazy. Stumbled in while looking for legit Js to order (the colorways we see now were fakes smh 😆) getting info from here then kept me from those regrettable purchases. Not even sure how long I been a member but definitely lurking since 2001

HBD

Back
Top Bottom