Happy 40th Birthday Too The O.G. Of The Big Booty

Originally Posted by solematic j21

No matter how old she gets, if i had the chance to hit it il hit it RAW!!!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I didn't realize that she was 40. Damn, add her to the list of chicks 40+ that would get it.
laugh.gif

shes gunna look this good at 50 to watch

laugh.gif
at some of the replies in here.

My youngest sister was the biggest Jennifer Lopez fan when she came out with her music. I even remember in high school we would do her dance breaks from musicvideos. I learned her dance break in Love Don't Cost a Thing and had to chreograph it to these girls for their airband show. Those were the days.J.Lo was a triple threat back then - singer, dancer, and actress. Her dance break in Feelin' So Good featuring Big Pun.
pimp.gif

She still looks beautiful, but I disagree with the title of her having O.G. booty. But, it did take Jennifer Lopez for butts to become "in" forHollywood and into mainstream outside black/latino culture. For some reason, Hoolywood/mainstream only gives focus to booties when it is non-black acrtesses(ie. Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian). That is a whole other topic though.

She is the O.G. of the big booty in my book. Before clicking this thread I knew it was her. Very appreciated. She looks even better now.

I think that after I saw Selena as a child it began my fetish for the large and very shapely female posterior. Definitely appreciated
pimp.gif
. I feel old.

Back
Top Bottom