Happy Bday my dude Ninjahood

laugh.gif

happy birthday

looks like no1 else can get into the party...his room is already full to capacity

28.jpg

HBD though

HBD

I've known about Ninjahood so long he's my friend on myspace.com

Also for the longest I wanted to roast this guy for taking pictures of himself sitting on his bed. Now I realize that is the only way that he could possibly get a full profile picture.

OL' MUSKET CARRYING / CLOSET DWELLER

I've always wondered how these threads get made.

Does someone just randomly go to someone else's yuku page and make a HBD thread about that person?
Does someone know by heart the other person's HBD?
Does someone make an agreement with someone else via PM's that they make each other a HBD thread, so it doesn't seem like they're losers by making their own HBD thread?

I don't get it.

HBD
normal_1256599522.jpg

Now go whip around that bmx bike in a champion super hoodie while smoking a blunt

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Does someone just randomly go to someone else's yuku page and make a HBD thread about that person?
Does someone make an agreement with someone else via PM's that they make each other a HBD thread, so it doesn't seem like they're losers by making their own HBD thread?

I don't get it.
Go to NT's main page, scroll down to the TOPIC marked "POST YOUR BIRTHDAY" and post your birthday

Originally Posted by quik1987

HBD
normal_1256599522.jpg

Now go whip around that bmx bike in a champion super hoodie while smoking a blunt
Yo this !%%$ right here is the best post by far. Thats what my man Ninja hood is about down to a t. Pic could've been bigger but manito live it up. May the lord bless you with big booty hoodrats til you can't take no more
EDIT: Except that playlist, throw some Joseph Cartagena on that %%@@ b.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

I don't get it.
You ever go night night?

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by quik1987

HBD
normal_1256599522.jpg

Yo this !%%$ right here is the best post by far. Thats what my man Ninja hood is about down to a t. Pic could've been bigger but manito live it up. May the lord bless you with big booty hoodrats til you can't take no more
EDIT: Except that playlist, throw some Joseph Cartagena on that %%@@ b.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
HBD !

Damn, my dude literally has no room for creativity, broads getting curled up cuz they have no choice.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Big pictures from a little room.

29xzwh0.jpg

Happy birthday Ninja.

laugh.gif
I remember when they were going in on dude over his small room. Told him he has to go outside to exhale
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Dude was a good sport about it too.

usarev6.jpg

Make sure you tuck ya piece tonight though.  Birthday or not, you know how dudes in da heightz get when they see you buyin out all the Four Locos and quarter waters, and takin all they women.

I hate the way you spell (as does everyone else), but you do speak knowledge sometimes. HBD.

Back
Top Bottom