Happy Birthday, Jesus.

Happy Birthday Jesus, and it doesn't matter if this is the exact date or not as long as we still celebrate the birth of the Son of God.
Merry Christmas NT!

1ec34e268a23b8f25e30380e3e614fe10567fe.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I know he wasn't born today, but it's the day observed.

I hope you all have a great and wonderful day.

laugh.gif
I know mad people coming in here like everybody didnt know this already this is when we celebrate it so

Happy Birthday JC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by asu334

laugh.gif
I know mad people coming in here like everybody didnt know this already this is when we celebrate it so

Happy Birthday JC
pimp.gif

I call them smart-dumb !$*!+. Not my battle to fight though...

Jesus FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by asu334

laugh.gif

Happy Birthday JC
pimp.gif

I call them smart-dumb !$*!+. Not my battle to fight though...

Jesus FTW
pimp.gif
Some1 is SALTY

I dont know about everyone, But your right it doesn't make sense to argue about it, I tried it once in class and that didn't end well
indifferent.gif

Regardless stay safe every1

Just heard the news that my moms cousin's (my 2nd cousin) husband and his mother just died earlier today when a tree fell on their car while they weredriving. Thanks alot Jesus.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Just heard the news that my moms cousin's (my 2nd cousin) husband and his mother just died earlier today when a tree fell on their car while they were driving. Thanks alot Jesus.
indifferent.gif

Sorry for your lost and R.I.P but don't play dude. Seriously.

Thank You Jesus for allowing me to see another Christmas! Happy Birthday!

The hell...? You actually think Jesus is the reason why you are alive on a day to day basis? As if dude just pulls the plug on random people. Grab a hold ofyour own damn life and learn about free will. Tell you what, those people before Jesus was born weren't thanking him for living day to day. Jesus.

^^^Come on. You should know by the now the 15 year old boys on this site think they are cool by saying stuff like this

Back
Top Bottom