HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAY-Z! HAPPY 38TH BIG HOMIE!!

Originally Posted by 18th letter

this tae bo ho
smh.gif

happy birthday fraggle rock

roll.gif
&
roll.gif
@ yall not sure of his age.

smokin.gif

Jay-Z is far from an 80's baby.

Jay-Z even said it on the Jeezy Song Go Crazy, "See I'm a 80's baby, mastered Reaganomics"

and on Blue Magic "Ninjas wanna bring the 80's back, thats ok with me thats where they made me at"

This is dude is 40 years old, He was born in the 60's...How does that make him an 80's baby?

If anything Jay-Z is a 60's baby...

Not a big fan of his, but I am of his girl.

HBD

You think B lets him do anal?

Yo, I'd give that dude his due if he coming in through the back door.

I mean it is his birthday.

I would ask her to do the most nastiest things and get it on tape, that way if the B try to leave or act silly it would go down as the sex tape of all time.

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Jay-Z even said it on the Jeezy Song Go Crazy, "See I'm a 80's baby, mastered Reaganomics"

and on Blue Magic "Ninjas wanna bring the 80's back, thats ok with me thats where they made me at"

This is dude is 40 years old, He was born in the 60's...How does that make him an 80's baby?

what the hell? you are either reaching or are ******ed....maybe both

Not a big fan of his, but I am of his girl.

HBD

You think B lets him do anal?

Yo, I'd give that dude his due if he coming in through the back door.

I mean it is his birthday.

I would ask her to do the most nastiest things and get it on tape, that way if the B try to leave or act silly it would go down as the sex tape of all time.
wow
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

indifferent.gif

HBD to Jay-Z. <>

I'm not gonna post here and say "Jay IS an 80's baby" or nothing like that..but when he always says so i just think he means that he was"made" as in grew up in the dope game during the 80's. I know it's a stretch, but that makes more sense than thinking him saying he was bornduring then, b/c we all know that aint true...

regardless, Happy B-Day Hov <>

Am I trippin'? Didn't ya'll just wish him happy birthday a couple of months ago? Maybe it was last year but it seems like it wasn't not toolong ago dudes said he just turned 38.

Back
Top Bottom