Happy Birthday to my favorite NTer. Vol. Scshift Vol. Monta

Originally Posted by durantula

I dont think hes banned. I'm pretty sure he just stopped showing up after he found out the dream world he was living in wasn't real. Oh well keep giving people advice on topics you've never experienced first hand.

laugh.gif

My dude vanished to another world just because he didn't get into Cambridge or Oxford.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I dont think hes banned. I'm pretty sure he just stopped showing up after he found out the dream world he was living in wasn't real. Oh well keep giving people advice on topics you've never experienced first hand.

laugh.gif

My dude vanished to another world just because he didn't get into Cambridge or Oxford
roll.gif
HBD
that gif?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

laugh.gif
 dude cant even get a break in his Bday thread
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Ham, shoot me a fade right quick!!!
come on, its his bday thread why buddy gotta bring all that up 
laugh.gif
No no no I'm shaking my head at the other two scoundrels. I'm with you on this.

get out the thread if you have nothing good to say bum. dudes stay talking down on my bro monta 
30t6p3b.gif

HBD fam. 
pimp.gif

EDIT: OMFG at that Kate Upton gif. Dem mammories
eek.gif

Monta if you feel bad about not getting into MIT I would understanddddddeanddddddddddeadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

roll.gif

25ho12g.jpg

I never got why some of his posts were so depressing. Maybe there was more to it. You guys need to let that kid live though.

Immediately thought of this scene.
roll.gif

yea. I was going t say, if your gonna post Jumper, at least post the Yes man version

Happy Birthday, I hope things are going well and you're not dwelling too much on the college thing. It's in the past now. Regroup, get to a CC, do great there, transfer, and you're back on track.

And enjoy being 18 while you're at it.

Happy b-day brah, if you got goals and dreams go for them, don't let anyone bring you down, or manifest their own pitiful doctrine onto your life, but realize this, time is running out, you've got to make real strides and changes. Rather than fantasize on what it should,could,would be...you have to take it and make your own path, don't wait for anyone to come and hold your hand and guide your way, kid life is no yellow brick road, theres potholes, theres bumps, theres stops, yet the path never ends.

Goodluck.

Back
Top Bottom