[| -- Happy Birthday To One of NT's Finest & NYC's Biggest Sports Fan: MEZ ONE! -- |]

laugh.gif
it always cracks me up how he runs down the court like it's normal for him to make that jumper.

HBD kid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
it always cracks me up how he runs down the court like it's normal for him to make that jumper.

Nah, the best part is how only 1 person went for the rebound. As if they all knew that #%#+ was cash money.
laugh.gif

HBD New York Mez

Happy Birthday, buddy. It's been a rough year so get plenty of snatch (even if it's hairy) and alcohol in your system tonight to forget it all.

'the hell is this hairy crap comin from, eff outta here.
sick.gif
roll.gif

fresh....i've been playin football every weekend idk if ya'll would be down for that sometime.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

Nah, the best part is how only 1 person went for the rebound. As if they all knew that #%#+ was cash money.
laugh.gif

HBD New York Mez

laugh.gif
That's because they all saw AMP get held up by that weak %##screen.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

'the hell is this hairy crap comin from, eff outta here.
sick.gif
roll.gif

fresh....i've been playin football every weekend idk if ya'll would be down for that sometime.

word?
naw football aint my thing, rather watch than play... i be afraid of injury esp in that sport

Back
Top Bottom