pimp.gif

playstation2.jpg

and for those that still need a PS2
laugh.gif

[h2]Playstation 2 celebrates 10 year anniversary with Toy Story 3 game[/h2]
  • October 20th, 2010 11:38 pm ET

Toy Story 3 and PS2 bundle
Photo: Sony

Sony's Playstation 2 will turn 10 years-old on October 26 of this year.  The classic game system, which still remains the highest-selling video game system to date, will celebrate its birthday by relaunching itself in a bundle pack alongside with a PS2 version of Disney Interactive Studios' Toy Story 3: The Video Game. 

Toy Story 3: The Video Game, which was released for the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS and PSP in June of this year, is a platform game which loosely follows Disney-Pixar's computer-animated film of the same title.

"Nearly 10 years since it first launched, the PS2 continues to be a force in gaming - and to date is in more than 146 million homes worldwide," Ami Sheith, the Associate Marketing Manager for Sony, said. "The PS2 provides great entertainment value for new gamers and families with its built-in DVD player and a deep library of more than 2,000 games."

The bundle will cost $99 and will be released on October 31, two days before the film hits shelves on Blu-ray and DVD.

pimp.gif

playstation2.jpg

and for those that still need a PS2
laugh.gif

[h2]Playstation 2 celebrates 10 year anniversary with Toy Story 3 game[/h2]
  • October 20th, 2010 11:38 pm ET

Toy Story 3 and PS2 bundle
Photo: Sony

Sony's Playstation 2 will turn 10 years-old on October 26 of this year.  The classic game system, which still remains the highest-selling video game system to date, will celebrate its birthday by relaunching itself in a bundle pack alongside with a PS2 version of Disney Interactive Studios' Toy Story 3: The Video Game. 

Toy Story 3: The Video Game, which was released for the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS and PSP in June of this year, is a platform game which loosely follows Disney-Pixar's computer-animated film of the same title.

"Nearly 10 years since it first launched, the PS2 continues to be a force in gaming - and to date is in more than 146 million homes worldwide," Ami Sheith, the Associate Marketing Manager for Sony, said. "The PS2 provides great entertainment value for new gamers and families with its built-in DVD player and a deep library of more than 2,000 games."

The bundle will cost $99 and will be released on October 31, two days before the film hits shelves on Blu-ray and DVD.

Has it been 10 years?!?

eek.gif
I remember my best friend getting this!

I was still on DreamCast when this dropped.

Wow, I remember that day it came out, my senior year of high school. I got a hookup from a kid I wasn't even really friends with at Toys R Us. It was the only time I was really late getting back from lunch to class (yes, I was an honor roll student).

Wow, I remember that day it came out, my senior year of high school. I got a hookup from a kid I wasn't even really friends with at Toys R Us. It was the only time I was really late getting back from lunch to class (yes, I was an honor roll student).

Has it been 10 years?!?

eek.gif
I remember my best friend getting this!

I was still on DreamCast when this dropped.

Grandma stood in line at Walden Software at the Stonewood Mall with her pre order and picked it up for me. Madden 2001 with an extra controller, memory card and DVD remote
smokin.gif

Grandma stood in line at Walden Software at the Stonewood Mall with her pre order and picked it up for me. Madden 2001 with an extra controller, memory card and DVD remote
smokin.gif

man I remember how hard they were to get when they came out, I randomly walked into Target on Black Friday and they had one when people were paying $$$ on eBay for them...there was one loan PS2 in the case, it was perfect timing b/c it would have been gone in seconds.

I scooped with the quickness and never stopped playing from there

man I remember how hard they were to get when they came out, I randomly walked into Target on Black Friday and they had one when people were paying $$$ on eBay for them...there was one loan PS2 in the case, it was perfect timing b/c it would have been gone in seconds.

I scooped with the quickness and never stopped playing from there

i miss this thing. still got a grip of games for it but my ps3 isnt backwards compatible.

anyone got a ps2 they dont use and want to ship it to me? lol (im dead serious tho)

Back
Top Bottom