Happy birthday to Zyzz

i have found like over 20 posts on BB forums..and its all trolling bs..no concrete answer..

anyone on NT wanna break it down?

i have found like over 20 posts on BB forums..and its all trolling bs..no concrete answer..

Originally Posted by jellybean24

Real life troll
/

Originally Posted by jellybean24

Real life troll
/

From what I heard this dude used to be complete geek.. Then he started working out and became a real life troll... Like he'd literally go to raves just to troll other dudes

From what I heard this dude used to be complete geek.. Then he started working out and became a real life troll... Like he'd literally go to raves just to troll other dudes

HBD Mateen Cleaves aka Billy Hoyle aka Steve Cash aka Zyzz.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

Originally Posted by Two Oh Six to Five Oh Four

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

He's averaging about 414 posts a month, whereas you're averaging 464 a month. Safe to say you fail. Happy birthday Zyzz, enjoy your day.
In one month they each posted more than I have in 3 years 
eek.gif

Right though?I've had this name for 10 years and they got me beat in just two months lol
For real. I've had this name for nearly 7 years and they got me beat in just 40 months lol... Lames!
I used to average >400 posts/month for one period... I would hit the 40 post/day limit multiple times a week.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

Originally Posted by Two Oh Six to Five Oh Four

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

He's averaging about 414 posts a month, whereas you're averaging 464 a month. Safe to say you fail. Happy birthday Zyzz, enjoy your day.
In one month they each posted more than I have in 3 years 
eek.gif

Right though?I've had this name for 10 years and they got me beat in just two months lol
For real. I've had this name for nearly 7 years and they got me beat in just 40 months lol... Lames!
I used to average >400 posts/month for one period... I would hit the 40 post/day limit multiple times a week.

Back
Top Bottom