Happy Halloween. Vol. What's your favorite candy? Least favorite?

I probably can't pick a favorite (Almond Joy, Butterfinger, Milky Way, and a few others are all contenders) but whoever invented Sweet Tarts should be stuffed with them and beaten like a pinata.

Favorite: Hot Tamales, Snickers and all liquor store mexican candy.

Hate: Almond Joy, Candy Corn.

Like: Pretty much any chocolate

I remember as a kid i ALWAYS hated this taffy crap that was in a solid black or solid orange wrapper and it seemed like every other door gave it out

View media item 122716

^ i remember those. i hate those taffy candies too.

I also hate Good & Plenty licorice :x

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups :smokin

Candy Corn :x
Tootsie Rolls :x
Any licorice :x

living in socal my favorites were the hot mexican candys, my least favorite were those candies posted up there in the orange and black wrappers and also those little old lady candies in the strawberry wrappers and also the ones that had the pictures of fruits on em..i remember back in the days there was stories of razorblades in apples and all types of nonsense..

Like: Pretty much any chocolate

I remember as a kid i ALWAYS hated this taffy crap that was in a solid black or solid orange wrapper and it seemed like every other door gave it out
Thats the worst ever
sick.gif

But skittles, starburst, sweettarts and sprees r the best

Man I bought a special pack of KIt Kats last year that had regular, white chocolate, and orange chocolate
pimp.gif
. I devoured those things before I could even hand them out . 

Almond Joy
Butterfingers
M&M's with peanut
Reeses' Buttercup

Candy corn :x seems to be a consensus

Hershey's Krackel sounds good right about now

twix, rolo, and hershey's cookies n cream for chocolates.
skitles for fruit candy

not a fan of licorice.

Love Reese's and anything really sour (warheads, shocktarts, sour skittles)

I absolutely loathe candy corn

Those foam peanuts suck too.
Are you talking about orange circus peanuts? Those are good man. They are the same thing as lucky charms "marshmallows". The guy that invented lucky charms actually created them by chopping up the circus peanuts and putting them in cheerios. 

Last edited:
Whoppers, Skittles, Dum Dum Pops(Root Beer Only), Laffy Taffy( Bannana Only) and Twix.

Hershey's Dark Chocolate 
sick.gif

My favorite is a toss up between Reese's and Almond Joy.  My least favorite would probably have to be anything not made of chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom