HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Clippers @ PHX Fri 11/23

It will be a true "Black Friday" for the Crappers as they take on the red hot Phoenix Suns.
The Suns have won seven in a row and don't look to slow down as they play one of the most hapless franchises in NBA history.

I'm hoping Raja is back tomorrow night, but we'll see what happens. LB has been a beast in Raja's absence.

Zo, do you HAVE to make fun of every team?
tired.gif

Any way happy thanksgiving to you, Suns got this W. 110- 98. Hopefully Bell plays.

Please let the thread titles reflect the ACTUAL names, cities, or abbreviations of the teams playing.

Keep the trash talking for inside the thread. But if the thread title isn't clear, then how can I fault people for missing it? "Sorry ska, Ididn't see the Clippers thread before. My fault. Go ahead and lock mine." No, it wouldn't be his fault, because the reason he didn't see'LAC' or 'Clippers' in a title is because there was no thread with 'LAC' or 'Clippers' in the title, and that wouldn't behis fault at all.

Please use the ACTUAL team names, abbreviations, or cities in the thread titles. Thanks.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Please use the ACTUAL team names, abbreviations, or cities in the thread titles. Thanks.

OK for future threads I'll do that.

In a game we're supposed to lose since 80% of our offense(i.e. Maggette, Brand, Livingston) will be sitting behind the bench don't be surprised whenThornton, Ross and Patterson bring there "A" game to help Kaman, Mobley and Cassell force PHX to earn this W. I just want the game to be competitive.
tired.gif

roll.gif
@ you not being able to spell competitive. Also,don't act like your bum%%@@ team hasn't lost to my Clippers before.
grin.gif

Okay that explains his silence. OH WELL I know he's cheering away right now with this lackluster 3rd quarter we having.
tired.gif

Well we didn't look good in the first half. In the second half Coach Bumleavy decided to sit Cassell on the bench and put that joke Dickau in the game andwe were able to take control. If I didn't know already that Bumleavy was just a crappy coach I'd have thought he was point shaving.

We got some good performances from Trix (21 & 17), STAT ( 29 & 11) Steve (20 & 10 asst) And Grant Hill chipped in with 19 points.
Bell returned tonight and didn't shoot the ball well, but looked healthy running the floor which is most important. His shot will come back when he getsback into playing shape.

8th win in a row...next up is a trip to Oakland to face the NBDL on Monday.

By the way, for future reference to everyone who thinks that it's comical to say "I wonder why NBAdotcom isn't posting now" when the Sunsdon't have a lead...I'll say it for the 1234523238th time - I DON'T POST DURING GAMES.
I attend most home games and I'm watching road games WITHOUT BEING ONLINE.

I'll post AFTER the game. Every game. (unless I get banned).

I was in the building as well and when Nash and Amare got aggressive on offense, it was over. Amare got to the line at will and that's how we kept thatlead in the 2nd half. 1st half the guys looked sluggish. I still don't like Raja in the starting lineup, but whatever.

Originally Posted by thesedd

I still don't like Raja in the starting lineup, but whatever.
You know...there's been a lot of talk about this topic...I was actually having this discussion with the guy that sits next to me at the gametonight...
I prefer LB coming off the bench. I like the idea of an explosive scorer coming in off the bench to give them a shot in the arm. We all know that LB can comein and score 15 points at the blink of an eye.
Raja is the best on the ball defender we have...so I like him being in the lineup to set the tone defensively. Also, if LB comes off the bench, that means thatBanks plays less when Steve is out. The least amount of Banks we can see, the better.

Back
Top Bottom