Hard Times .. First Time I Passed Out - Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT me and my girl have been together for about 5 months now. I’ve known her since we were kids. We've only been having sex for about 2 month now. I know that’s just wrong. At first I thought she didn’t want to lose her virginity. So I didn’t sweat it. Her head game was on point.

As time lapsed things got …. well …. complicated

Fast forward 2 week after us getting together. She wanted to give up the yambz. Like any female she planned this whole ceremony. Her parents weren’t home. So she tells me to wait for her in her bedroom and goes to the bathroom. I'm sitting at the edge of her bed. A few minutes later she enters the room wearing a blue top and panties. Mannnn she looked good ..blood starts rushing. Her hair...skin.... those breast poking out her top and those legs. She does this little spin and starts walking over to me all sexy. I grab her and we start making out and she's clearly enjoying herself. I take off her top and she takes of my shirt. her breast pressed up against my chest and I start kissing her neck .... grab her and put her on her the bed. From the neck I go lower and lower. At some point I’m stroking and kissing her thighs. She starts moaning and I try to pull back the shorts.

BANG!!!

She closes her legs and starts crying. I'm like

View media item 225160
She starts breathing real fast and I though she was going to pass out. So I put my arms around her and try comforting her. She calmed down and the crying stopped . Then she starts crying all over again telling me … she really tried …. and that she's scared to death for any form of vaginal penetration.

Fast forward a few months …. after doctors appointments and therapy she finally conquered her fear. She still has her BAD days though. It is usually very thigh (muscle spasms) and at times there is a lot of friction. That’s why the doc advices lube.

BUT I DUN GOOFED.

View media item 225169
Things wont be the SAME ever. SMH.

2-3 weeks ago my parents went away for a weekend so I was home alone. My gril came over and we were watching this movie "Tres metros sobre el cielo" . She was enjoying herself ... now we are about 20min into the movie and she gets really horny. Things get heated. As I’m about to get up to get some condoms she PULLS right back in. She asks me: "do you want to try it without??"

I’ve been wanting to do this for a while now (shout out to team RAW). Plus we were both tested and she was taking her pills. At first she was really tight but it got better. The waterworks were on point as well. So I didn’t feel like using any of her prescribed “lubes”. I'm hitting it from behind …..

switched it up a couple times and she ends up on top... and is bouncing like crazy. All of a sudden she gets super tight and Ooooooouch!!

I felt a sharp stinging pain. Felt like I accidentally sprayed a whole bottle of cologne on my penis. My eyes started tearing up. My brain tells me to pull it out and get a visual on the wounded soldier but the soldier is like **** that I'm comfortable and about to finish. After that I Pull out but I couldnt seen anything. Then I pulled the top back and Oooouch!! Gotdamn!!! There was this line the size of the Mississippi river running down my foreskin and that when the bleeding started.

View media item 225223
All of a suddden I felt my legs shaking.

LICHTS OUT!!

I passed the **** out. I woke up and I was still lying on the floor wearing my boxers. My girl was holding a cold/wet blue top on my forehead. As soon as I came to my senses I jumped right up. Pulled my shorts down and ...

There was this huge cluster of band aid where my **** used to be. I looked over at my girl and she starts laughing. I’m like a band aid really. I took it off and there was a huge cut dividing my my foreskin into an east and west coast. It almost went all the way to the point here the foreskin is attached to shaft. Man I felt like it was over …. I got angry and started punching the **** out of the wall. My girl tries to calm me down and I push her aside to get some painkiller. Too much pain!! I’ve never felt anything like before. I was mad as **** and felt like retiring from smashing/fapping.

At first I didn’t want to go see a doctor but my girl kept on buggin me about it. Fast forward a few days of band aids and ice .. I finally went to see a doctor. Pause. This is an old *** dude ... the whole time .. I had that “I will punch you in the face if you even try touching my ****. You Nicholas Cage lookinass muh F”. Well it worked he didn’t even look at it and send me straigt to a Urologist.

That same day me and my girl went to see HER. Yes NT this was a sign … the universe wants me to suffer. It didn’t take long. The doc looked good too like a middle aged Janice Dickinson. I manned up and sat down.

Doc: What happened?
GF: bla bla bla you see bla bla

I don’t know what it was (pain killers?) but I zoned out looking around the office and trying not to notice the btitties on doc.

All of a sudden the doc want to “have a look” . Owww lawd It hurt and it was getting erect. Now I'm walking up to the dressing room. I’m trying to figure out how to keep it together .. I'm taking deep breaths, trying win some time and avoid looking at those fine btitties. The doc comes over and asks me to stand still. My girl is standing next to the doc and they are both looking at my joint.

BAM!! The the doc goes into crouch mode.

View media item 225225
I get 20/20 rooftop view on those btitties. Decorated with those brown freckles and ****. I’m like hold on this wasn’t my strategies. Then the doc is like “Ah! Excellent that makes it easier now” I have no idea what she is talking about and look down at my joint. It was in full erect and doc was reaching to take of the band aid. Ooooouch! Band-aid was gone and it started bleeding again.

Doc: well you have a few options here ...

1. circumcision
2. sutures to stop the bleeding

In my mind I’m like

View media item 225188
**** your options doc I want to go home. But I sure as hell didn’t want the circumcision. I thought it would be best to go for option 2. I could handle 1 suture right? Right? :nerd:

So doc tells me to go lie down. A couple minutes later she comes back with her equipments.

I’m thinking what do we need all this for? Its just 1 suture ….RIGHT??

Doc: well this could hurt a bit … you are doing a great job

She pulled out out this HUGE needle and I lost it. Even my worst enemies don’t deserve this kind of pain. After that my joint was numb. I got 4 sutures (solvable) and had to return for check up in 2 weeks. The doctor told us not to have have sex for at least a 10 days (because of re-rupture). Masturbation wasn’t allowed either.

Man It went great. Just after two days the pain was gone. Hell my joint looked allright too. All this progress .. I fell like I had to do a test drive the other day. We used condom and lube and YES! It was still working and it felt good. BUT when I pulled out and wanted to remove the condom I saw some blood. It has been sore ever since. I haven’t told my gf or the doc. I should probably take it slow but my girlfriend is coming over tonight …

View media item 225181

Last edited:
just scrolled through and peeped the gifs 
pimp.gif

Lmaooo this was a funny story.
Dat foreskin doe smh that aint what life is about.

Good lord. Something similar happened to me. I was out of commission for 2 weeks. No bueno

damn, i got my penis hoody, but if that happened i would just opt for the crewneck...

why? because itll probably happen again and again and again...

You gave us the details but...

Get it on cam, no brag but Tarentino

Lol jk it sounds painful i heard these injuries are redundant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom