HARDEN GOING TO BE WEARING ADIDAS???

Looks like adidas is offering to sign James Harden to a $200 million dollar contact to wear and have a adidas sig shoe??....wonder if Nike is going to match it or let him walk!!

Interesting.

After giving Kyrie a sig line, would Nike really want to hand out another?

Because surely that's what it would take to keep him.

Hes going to adidas i dont think nike will cash on harden which is a dumb move i think he is deserving of a sig

Not even worth half to bike. He doesn't have any sigs and if he did I doubt he would even be worth $200 mill to Nike.

He's a good player but good player doesn't mean he sells.

Good for him tho. Adidas is crap but $200 mill tho

$200mil.... id take that in a heart beat. spend a few mills on exclusive nike heat behind adidas back. then 13 years later id pull out the heaters Gilbert Arena style,  lmfao..

Harden is definitely worth $200 mill. He should make the move that's undeniably a large sum of cash.

The real question is will Adidas put him in some playable shoes. Does he even like Adidas?

Not sure if the PPP saying Adidas is crap and Nike is so much better etc etc have even played in the new Adidas lineup or is just blinding swinging in the Nike jockstrap but Adidas is making far better shoes as of late. Between the boost and the primeknit I would gladly sign with Adidas . I was never an Adidas fan but their primeknit is FAR better than nikes flyknit and I like boost cushioning better than what Nike has to offer.

As far as clothes I stil like Nike design better but shoes, I prefer where Adidas is going. The new CrazyLight Boost Primeknit is amazing and it is everything the Kobe X should've been. I think the only problem Adidas has had is picking the talent to represent them ( Howard is a joke, rose is always hurt, Lillard isn't that big a name yet) and I think harden is just the player to turn it around for them. Now with all that said I don't think he is worth a 200mil deal but he is the best "free agent" on the market so u have to pay to play so to speak.

Not sure if the PPP saying Adidas is crap and Nike is so much better etc etc have even played in the new Adidas lineup or is just blinding swinging in the Nike jockstrap but Adidas is making far better shoes as of late. Between the boost and the primeknit I would gladly sign with Adidas . I was never an Adidas fan but their primeknit is FAR better than nikes flyknit and I like boost cushioning better than what Nike has to offer.

As far as clothes I stil like Nike design better but shoes, I prefer where Adidas is going. The new CrazyLight Boost Primeknit is amazing and it is everything the Kobe X should've been. I think the only problem Adidas has had is picking the talent to represent them ( Howard is a joke, rose is always hurt, Lillard isn't that big a name yet) and I think harden is just the player to turn it around for them. Now with all that said I don't think he is worth a 200mil deal but he is the best "free agent" on the market so u have to pay to play so to speak.

agreed

been wearing my 350 boots basically everyday for wk & its night & day between these & roshes & these & FK's

Looking like Nike not gonna match. Harden might be on the 3 stripes soon. A boost harden sig shoe would be cold.

pretty interesting.

could this be the start of Nike losing its leverage in the basketball realm?

Steph with UA.

Harden with Adidas.

Nikes got "mainly"...Lebron, Kobe, KD, and Kyrie (with sigs).

Kobes going to retire.

KDs been falling off with injuries, they need him to bounce back this year.

Kyrie didnt deserve a signature.

I wonder who Nike will have in 5-6 years when Lebrons ready to hang em up.

Last edited:
Kayne will design the Harden 1. He will wear a P.E of the crazylights until dropping his Kanye inspired signatures on All Star weekend.

They just need bro-in-law kanye to design his sig shoe, and they will move like crack rock

nike has already KD that is far better than harden and with an amazingly succesfull sneaker sig line.

they are also bulding his sidekick for the future on kyries face 

and they already have anthony davis/paul george and soon they ll retro kobes and lebrons

they dont need harden at all especially with these money 

although to tell the truth harden is a great chance for adidas since he is a franchise player and an excellent one and he has a lot of fame around him with his beard and his chef thing

nerd.gif

Harden is not worth anywhere near that. This is an act of total desparation by Adidas. They put all their chips in with rose which hasn't panned out. Good for harden though, go get yours.

i thought adidas wasnt even gonna bother too much in basketball in general, since not resigning to be kit sponsor of the NBA

plus only holding a tiny % of the market as well

Harden is not worth anywhere near that. This is an act of total desparation by Adidas. They put all their chips in with rose which hasn't panned out. Good for harden though, go get yours.
I agree with the first half of that statement.

But IDK yet if I would say is desperation on Adidas part.

They just see opportunities and take em.

Nike isn't losing much with this though I will agree.

But I see it as Nike has the older generation (Kobe, KD, LeBron, except Kyrie)

Adidas has the newer generation (Wall, Lillard, Harden, Some may say Rose lol)

Back
Top Bottom