HARDEN GOING TO BE WEARING ADIDAS???

Harden is just the guy Adidas needs right now as far as athletes.

He's a star who can give Adidas a hot signature line after the great year they've had.

Hopefully Adidas capitalizes on this and gives him some fire, Adidas basketball shoes have been trash these past few years except for those D Rose 2's I think with the red line color way, those were hot.

Kanye designing these would be interesting and definitely make these move like hot cakes. They ******* real sisters so I'm sure the convo will take place at each other's houses.

Harden is just the guy Adidas needs right now as far as athletes.

He's a star who can give Adidas a hot signature line after the great year they've had.

Hopefully Adidas capitalizes on this and gives him some fire, Adidas basketball shoes have been trash these past few years except for those D Rose 2's I think with the red line color way, those were hot.

Kanye designing these would be interesting and definitely make these move like hot cakes. They ******* real sisters so I'm sure the convo will take place at each other's houses.
Hahahaha!!!!

I'm sure right...

Damn 
laugh.gif

I ball in D Roses and they're quite nice...

People need to look outside the box and get nike's **** out they mouth.

Competition is getting fierce (in a good way)

It like apple vs. android.

Ive tried D roses and personally think they sucked. But I can see what u mean about how people are .. Nike is just the #1 brand so when it comes to making sales someone who doesnt know much or some kid is just gonna think Nike (unless they like an adidas player)

Like whoevers tweet .. when i go out for pick up ball. Most dudes out there are wearing a nike shoe. Rarely do i ever see a Sig adidas, even more rare that i see an under armour. The only people wearing any adidas are usually muddle-high school kids. With the way the "shoe game" is these days most of those kids are now out buying retros and Nike Sigs to play school ball in

With GS winning the finals youll prob see more currys on kids feet. Kids like Harden so theyll do alright at first I think.

Adidas better come up with somethin different though. Because between D Rose, John Wall, Dwight Howard, and Lillard .. all those kicks just about look the exact same

Im pretty sure theyre gonna have Kanye wear some of Hardens kicks hoping it will create hype

Last edited:

Android actually took over and leads in market share over Apple. Adidas has lost some and now fall behind Sketchers. This is more like David vs. Goliath.

Was Hardens shoe with Nike official?

The casual shoe buyer didn't know that was Hardens shoe.

I don't see how signing one of the biggest and most recognizable stars in the NBA while its Ushering in a new era is a poor decision.
I didn't say this, but i posted it just to see what others thought.. all i said was damn
laugh.gif

And i actually bought some hyperchases 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If the commercial isn't harden as a tv chef cooking up his new shoe in a kitchen

Cooking with chef harden

All adidas ad guys should be fired

Last edited:
Android actually took over and leads in market share over Apple. Adidas has lost some and now fall behind Sketchers. This is more like David vs. Goliath.
When i say apple / google im not talking business or sales. Im talking about competition or innovation adidas drops boost signs kanye and harden. Nike drops a kyrie shoe is re releasing mc flyknits. This is all good for the consumers. We all get to feast on something. But no doubt nike is wayyyy ahead of the game as far as sales

It helps that the android os is being used by a bunch of other phone hardware companies instead of just one. I had to do a business analysis on nike's dominance over adidas, the difference in sales is huge. Their use of boost cushioning definitely has me looking at them when I want new shoes. Already bought a pair of ultra boosts and want some Y-3 stuff.

If the commercial isn't harden as a tv chef cooking up his new shoe in a kitchen

Cooking with chef harden

He probably wouldn't want lil' b to put a curse on him again.

For anybody saying Harden is not worth $200 milli, I gotta disagree. My boys are 6 and 8, their favorite players are Kobe, Steph and Harden. They love Hardens game, and think his look is cool. They were the most excited to meet him at summer league out here in Vegas. He appeals to a younger generation. -just my small sample size though-

Cooking with chef harden

THIS is NOT happening .. :lol: adidas wants no part of any of that crap

For anybody saying Harden is not worth $200 milli, I gotta disagree. My boys are 6 and 8, their favorite players are Kobe, Steph and Harden. They love Hardens game, and think his look is cool. They were the most excited to meet him at summer league out here in Vegas. He appeals to a younger generation. -just my small sample size though-

This .. as i mentioned in my previous post, kids (younger generation as a whole mostly) love harden so it will be more appealing to them. Especially this whole apparel thing theyre talkin.

I agree bro...

Nike has the older generation and adidas is racking up the newer generation.

Townes, wiggins, lillard, wall, now harden.

I think it will work

I think harden and Wiggins will be 2 of the biggest stars of the next 5 years or so, so adidas is sitting pretty for now.

Until Adidas actually produces a good looking basketball sneaker, it doesn't mean anything

All I see is a bunch of signature athletes(Wall, Rose, Lillard) with a bunch of ugly sneakers.

Until Adidas actually produces a good looking basketball sneaker, it doesn't mean anything

All I see is a bunch of signature athletes(Wall, Rose, Lillard) with a bunch of ugly sneakers.

Exactly .. with shoes that all look the same

Younger crowd will help them make noise in the first year of Hardens deal. But his sig is gonna need to be somethin diff than all the others.

Expectin a low since thats what hes been wearin .. and so far adidas' lows are :x

I do not expect objective opinions here on Nike Talk when a nike guy leaves for another brand, that'd be ridiculous. Rumor is Gentry Humphrey is leaving Nike, the man responsible for making Jordan Brand and Nike a ton of money. Three designers left Nike to go and work for Adidas. Lawsuits came and went, and those guys are free with a chip on their shoulder.

Under Armour has the most popular guy in the NBA wearing their shoes.

Kanye has made waves with his Adidas lines, and Pharrell is making his line fun for a whole lot of people.

Harden signs with Adidas, and all of this stuff is just buzzing about.

Shifts in culture never arrive directly in your face, as the shift is often subtle.

Nike is enjoying a serious divide in regard to market share, but with Sketchers, Under Armour and Adidas now doing what Nike seems to refuse to do, expect the next few quarters to be quite telling.

Nike taking on the NBA contract may be the kiss of death.

I agree bro...

Nike has the older generation and adidas is racking up the newer generation.

Townes, wiggins, lillard, wall, now harden.

I think it will work
Townes actually signed with Nike...

Back
Top Bottom