- 23 on the back of the shoes should be purple and not black

- Suede is too dark

- Lace tips should be in metal

- The green on the outsole is too dark

- craftsmanship is terrible

etc...

Last edited:
laugh.gif
he has a pair of Authentic Hares as his avatar.

Thats a rule or something?! They're obviously fake so I didnt see the point to say more...

Last edited:
The grey doesn't look right they look more nubuck then suede. The red on the midsole also looks very cheap. Stay away OP.

Thats a rule or something?! They're obviously fake so I didnt see the point to say more...

Yes, there is a rule. Don't fight what you can't win. Just say ok, you now know for the next time

The most obvious thing to spot on this pair is the dark grey suede. It should be much lighter, closer to the actual white leather. It looks like the fakers mixed these up with the YOTR pair. Pattern on tongue is not the same as authentic pairs and overall, sloppy craftsmanship (painting/stitching errors)

Hmm, I don't see that they moved the rules here from Yuku. Here's what they look like though. I hope they give you a free pass since you must not have been a member on the Yuku site . If the rules aren't here somewhere, they certainly can't expect new members to know them lol.

Hmm, I don't see that they moved the rules here from Yuku. Here's what they look like though. I hope they give you a free pass since you must not have been a member on the Yuku site . If the rules aren't here somewhere, they certainly can't expect new members to know them lol.
Oh ok! I was not on the Yuku site and I didnt see this rule here so I didnt know... Thx to you and J-Ro tho...

Last edited:
^^^^ Yall some some legit fiends 
mean.gif
, but the grey on the real pair is a buttery suede and that pair up there looks like plastic, and the 7 logo on the back isn't black on red, thats the biggest give away

Last edited:
It IS a big deal to explain why something is fake.

You might be able to spot a fake just because "you know it is". But how the HELL is anyone else ever going to learn WHY or what to look for.

Back
Top Bottom