Hare 7s Legit Check

I bought these Hares off a reseller and I'm not sure if they are legit or not. The perforated holes look like they might be a little off and the stitching looks off where it meets the midsole. Also the tongue doesn't look wide enough to me any info or opinion is appreciated
View media item 1671691View media item 1671692View media item 1671694View media item 1671705View media item 1671707View media item 1671708View media item 1671709View media item 1671710View media item 1671714View media item 1671715View media item 1671716View media item 1671719

These look legit bro, best thing to do is also take some pics of the box, since unathorized pairs are sometimes better than the actual pair. Some 7s perforation on holes are not always completely through.

I just measured the tongue and it's only 3 1/2 inches wide and my friends Bordeaux tongues are more like 4 if any other pictures are needed just tell me of what and I'll add them asap

If these are fakes...I gotta say they are getting harder to spot. I'm on the fence with these. Can u get a same shot showing jump man?
View media item 1671946I notice the gap is bigger underneath jump man.

Last edited:
I think you are good bro. There is not enough evidence to prove these are fake. I would say they are legit, I have a size 9 I just looked at from Finishline that I purchased and they look identical to these with the few exemptions of some blemishes. Remember that not all pairs look the same and some might have some stains. I have been collecting too long to notice these things but I am 99.9 percent sure these are legit.

View media item 1673177That's the inside left panel of the left sneaker the stitching looks suspect to me and maybe something about the materials used anybody have any input?
You know this is some ******** the way these hype beasts and resellers ****** up the sneaker game so bad that we actually have to be paranoid of not getting what were paying an already inflated price for and have to check every single stitch just to know we didn't get beat over the head..just sayin

Back
Top Bottom