Harlem Shake...never gets old endless LOL's

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

First time I read it, I think back in 05 when he FIRST posted it, I was dying of laughter.
The second time I chuckled, every time after that I facepalm because people posting it so often as if to prove they've been down with NT this long to remember the story has lost any funniness it once had.

This is exactly the case for me. Any humor to be find in this story is found on the first read-through.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

First time I read it, I think back in 05 when he FIRST posted it, I was dying of laughter.
The second time I chuckled, every time after that I facepalm because people posting it so often as if to prove they've been down with NT this long to remember the story has lost any funniness it once had.

This is exactly the case for me. Any humor to be find in this story is found on the first read-through.

1st time reading, it was funny ...i chuckled a few times
roll.gif
 the names of the characters were hilarious, good read if you have time, would have been more funnier if i read it when it was 1st posted in 2005

1st time reading, it was funny ...i chuckled a few times
roll.gif
 the names of the characters were hilarious, good read if you have time, would have been more funnier if i read it when it was 1st posted in 2005

Back
Top Bottom