Harold and Kumar white castle appreciation

1.Half Baked
2.Harold and Kumar
3. Pineapple Express

The GOAT Stoner movies. When Thurgood says he is "master of the custodial arts or a janitor if you wanna be a **** about it :lol: "

Yeah this movie hyped white castle's trash *** burgers like they were goat. The movie did have some funnies, but what it promoted was even more laughable. White Castle is mediocre nothing else to eat, but I'm smacked food.

I give this a "D" b/c I'd rather dip my **** in sardines that watch it again.
That **** is filet mignon on a drunken/smacked night. I can’t eat that **** sober, though.:lol:

lf.jpeg

716L2b9mjkL._AC_SY879_.jpg

Friday is dead to me now

Seems you're giving it the Home Alone treatment.

1st was good but the test were meh...

Still doesn't take away the fact the first one was good.

But I understand why you feel that way about Friday though... just wasn't the same without Smokey lol.

This movie legit has had me fiending for White Castle for the better part of 2 decades. I hear its not that good, but I want to try it. None in Cali.

This movie legit has had me fiending for White Castle for the better part of 2 decades. I hear its not that good, but I want to try it. None in Cali.
two in vegas. tried it fresh (had the frozen ones before), i dig it for what it is.

two in vegas. tried it fresh (had the frozen ones before), i dig it for what it is.
Same boat for me, I had it in Vegas and those little sliders went down nicely after having a good amount of beer lol. Nothing to write home about that's for sure.

Man, I cried for days over that ‘we’re gonna teach you to read now, brotha’ dub. So terribly true to reality I can’t help but laugh.

Plus the fact that it’s so obviously a dub in post production.:rofl:
Those post dubs are always hilarious. It's usually when someone's back is towards the camera or when you can't see their face saying it but that was full face dubbed :lol: Adam Sandler always seems to have a lot of those last second post dub one liners snuck into scenes also.

Back
Top Bottom