Has Any of you Nt'er's been to Ibiza, Spain?

thinking of planning a summer trip for myself to ibiza, got a couple of questions mayb u guys can help..
1. Im thinkin bout bringin a chick wit me...(that way i dont gotta search for my meal) i got in house putang.. is this a yes or no? did u see people there by themselves to link up with

2. ANy good prcies of hotels next to beach? good experiences... do's and dont's... cheap webistes

thanks in advance 
pimp.gif

thinking of planning a summer trip for myself to ibiza, got a couple of questions mayb u guys can help..
1. Im thinkin bout bringin a chick wit me...(that way i dont gotta search for my meal) i got in house putang.. is this a yes or no? did u see people there by themselves to link up with

2. ANy good prcies of hotels next to beach? good experiences... do's and dont's... cheap webistes

thanks in advance 
pimp.gif

Was just about to post that song too.
I went to ibiza when I was 18 and had the time of my life.
Check out the clubs, there are a lot of nice one.
By the way don't bring a girl with you it is very easy to pull a the clubs.

Was just about to post that song too.
I went to ibiza when I was 18 and had the time of my life.
Check out the clubs, there are a lot of nice one.
By the way don't bring a girl with you it is very easy to pull a the clubs.

Almost went last year to study abroad but id didn't pan out. Update us with pics of girls you smashed after you go though.

Almost went last year to study abroad but id didn't pan out. Update us with pics of girls you smashed after you go though.

The african guys on the beach selling sunglasses sell more than just that haha. I stay in San Antoni which is on the north west side of the island. Lots of English people in this area but I heard the nice side of the island is in the south. I would love to go back to this place. Plan on seeing any of the big name DJs while you are there?
This site has lot of good info http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night_i.htm

The african guys on the beach selling sunglasses sell more than just that haha. I stay in San Antoni which is on the north west side of the island. Lots of English people in this area but I heard the nice side of the island is in the south. I would love to go back to this place. Plan on seeing any of the big name DJs while you are there?
This site has lot of good info http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night_i.htm

dude its such a fun time

but its a place for debauchery so bringing a girl could kind of put a damper on it a little....id rather go with a few guys (pause)

either way lots of house music, ecstasy, sun, good times

dude its such a fun time

but its a place for debauchery so bringing a girl could kind of put a damper on it a little....id rather go with a few guys (pause)

either way lots of house music, ecstasy, sun, good times

Backpacking through Europe this August and one of the stops will be Barcelona. Gonna try to get a night in Ibiza. Whats the cheapest way to get to the island from Barcelona?

thanks

Backpacking through Europe this August and one of the stops will be Barcelona. Gonna try to get a night in Ibiza. Whats the cheapest way to get to the island from Barcelona?

thanks
I'm also debating the same thing, in August too :lol:

thanks

One night won't be enough. I cancelled the rest of my trip and stayed there instead for 6 days after I touched down.

thanks
I'm also debating the same thing, in August too :lol:

haha small world. Is it cool to DM you Jordan 04, maybe we can share info on any deals we come across?

Back
Top Bottom