Has Anybody Here Ever Returned... Underwear? Vol. Where They Do That At

I was reading that matching bra and panties thread and shortydoowoop(sp) pointed out that you can't really buy an undergarment because the tag may differto the true size of the undergarment, or something along those lines. Anyways, it got me thinking, has anybody bought underwear and got home, tried them on,and they didn't fit? Has anybody returned them? Does the store re-sell them? I feel that if undergarments are returned they should be thrown away, younever know how the persons hygiene is. Also, have women here returned anything? I would find it weird if I'm working at VS and a girl returns a pair ofused panties
sick.gif
, I wouldn't want to touch those dirty draws!!! lulz.All opinions and viewpoints are welcomed.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by daproblem53

underwear and such are non returnable
What?! What if the underwear is expensive? Made of silk and everything and they don't fit? I can't return them?!!!
nope

Underwear, swimwear, and socks are almost always non-returnable after tags/bags have been ripped off/opened.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Underwear, swimwear, and socks are almost always non-returnable after tags/bags have been ripped off/opened.
*scratches chin* interesting. Now I know what do before taking the tags off lulz.

when i worked at VS a lady returned panties that had to be a few YEARS old...we had to take them cuz we offered a lifetime warranty or some nasty ##%% likethat...the manager put on gloves cuz they were gross...i wasn't touching it...most of the time you can't return that kind of stuff but there are waysaround that...i didn't even know you could do that until the lady did...i told her we couldn't take them...

of course we didn't resell them...they were trashed and the lady exchanged them for five more pairs...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

when i worked at VS a lady returned panties that had to be a few YEARS old...we had to take them cuz we offered a lifetime warranty or some nasty ##%% like that...the manager put on gloves cuz they were gross...i wasn't touching it...most of the time you can't return that kind of stuff but there are ways around that...i didn't even know you could do that until the lady did...i told her we couldn't take them...

of course we didn't resell them...they were trashed and the lady exchanged them for five more pairs...
sick.gif

Now that I think about it as nasty as it is this is common. I've recalled ppl talk about returning underwear, seen them do it, and see them joke about itknowing they was on the nasty tip for doing it.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

when i worked at VS a lady returned panties that had to be a few YEARS old...we had to take them cuz we offered a lifetime warranty or some nasty ##%% like that...the manager put on gloves cuz they were gross...i wasn't touching it...most of the time you can't return that kind of stuff but there are ways around that...i didn't even know you could do that until the lady did...i told her we couldn't take them...

sick.gif

that lady had a lot of nerve.

it's the worse when they try the underwear on NOT over their current underwear, and leave it in the fitting room for me to find.

joints would be roll'd up and thrown in the corner with the most nastiest stains (brown, red, and sometimes even both) disgusted.
smh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom