Has anyone balled in the Lebron 7 low?

I just saw that they are crazy discounted on finishline.com and thought about copping them. Since I can't find a pair of the regular mids in my size for cheap, I figured maybe those might work nicely. I notice they don't have full length max air in them though, unlike the mids. I wonder if the max bag that's in there is cushioned the same, does anyone know?

I just saw that they are crazy discounted on finishline.com and thought about copping them. Since I can't find a pair of the regular mids in my size for cheap, I figured maybe those might work nicely. I notice they don't have full length max air in them though, unlike the mids. I wonder if the max bag that's in there is cushioned the same, does anyone know?

Originally Posted by rpcjr72

I wonder if the max bag that's in there is cushioned the same, does anyone know?

I doubt it.

I don't think these are even made for anything but casual wear.

Originally Posted by rpcjr72

I wonder if the max bag that's in there is cushioned the same, does anyone know?

I doubt it.

I don't think these are even made for anything but casual wear.

there is a version of the 7s that has the full-length air max. i would get those over the casual version even if they are quite a bit more expensive.

there is a version of the 7s that has the full-length air max. i would get those over the casual version even if they are quite a bit more expensive.

Back
Top Bottom