Has anyone been approached for a Youtube prank?

I know the majority of prank videos on YouTube were done on paid actors rather than unsuspecting strangers. However, we have nearly 173,000 members on this forum. So there is a good chance that someone here was approached for the real pranks. If you do not mind, share the story and video.

IMG_2303.GIF

This dweeb joshpalerlin approached me when I was with my brother and my cousin as we were leaving the gym. He asked me how to get abs and I told him this long story talking about cooking, dieting, working out, tunneling holes in the back yard. It ended up being 25 minutes long and then he told me he just wanted to shoot a prank and left while I was still talking.

Damn we got 170k+ members now? I thought it was still around 50k.

I’ve been approached for a YouTube prank. I was doing a workout on a high school turf field because my gym shut down. I was the only cat out there so I was maskless. A gym owner I know was trying to film a video poking fun at our states covid protocols. He had his camera crew with him approaching people and trying to make content for a funny vid.

he asked me beforehand if I could act like I was working out, and he was just gonna “surprise” me and pretend like he was writing me a ticket for not wearing a mask. Then one of his cameramen was like “oh and then you could say this. Yeah then make it like a racial thing.”

I knew the guy personally so I had no probs just agreeing to whatever he wanted me to do or say. It was fun but for sure it was staged. That all I can think of. Never been approached for pranks like fake robbery or Fousey type pranks.

I give him a little credit for doing a prank that was real and not scripted.
RIP tho dummy.

Back
Top Bottom