Has anyone bought any shoes from air19710617jordan

Hey Guys, i'm new here. Been on this site for quite a few months, decided to join up now.  I have a general question.

Has anyone bought any shoes from air19710617jordan? are they authentic? 

I just purchased a pair of Kobe 8. Linked below.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/26135721...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I have messaged him and looked at all his feedback and researched on shoes on this site.

He guarantees 100% authentic and on the ebay page says will refund if not 100% authentic. Has anyone had any problems with his products?

I did read one post on this site dated back a few years, air19710617jordan sold some guy a pair of retro jordan shoes, claimed it was fake. Thats pretty much the only bad review i've found of air19710617jordan on this site. Whilst everyone says he's authentic. 

So to just put my mind at ease ( i've read most of the posts on this site about kobes so though i'd make my own post).

When i receive them this week i will post up high resolution pictures for you all to see.

Thanks, it's a great forum to now be a part of..

I have never dealt with them personally, but a quick glance at their eBay page and it looks like they are legit. Aside from their money back guarantee, you should look at a seller's eBay rating. In this case it is very high. Feel free to post the shoes once you get them too. Cheers. 

They are from Hong Kong. Not saying they're fake but a lot of fake shoes do come from Asia.

I have never dealt with them personally, but a quick glance at their eBay page and it looks like they are legit. Aside from their money back guarantee, you should look at a seller's eBay rating. In this case it is very high. Feel free to post the shoes once you get them too. Cheers. 

Definitely will post picture when they come this week. The rating looks good I spent an hour just reading through them and finding feedback that stated 'authentic' or 'genuine'. Also you're right, money back guarantee. But I will take a bunch of photos to show soon! Thanks.

They are from Hong Kong. Not saying they're fake but a lot of fake shoes do come from Asia.
That may seem true, but I slept on it for a few days and decided to buy it after researching the seller and reading feedback. What I made me decide was reading a post on Niketalk debating whether he was fake or not because someone claimed he sold fake Jordan's. Which then the buyer took it to the police to get it destroyed. Quite amusing post though. But a lot or people vouched for that seller saying he is authentic. Pictures will be up soon. Thanks guys!

If he claims the shoes are 100% authentic, even if his page says "no refunds if not 100% authentic" ebay and paypal will protect you if it is in fact a counterfit.

Hey guys, these are the pictures I promised. I took my SLR camera out to take photos as they they real good and close up photos. So if you could tell me whether they're authentic or not. My take on this is, it's authentic. Just the feel of it, looking at the stiching, the tongue pattern (looks sewn on, not glued on i believe). Also looked at the heel cup, very sturdy, not filmsy at all. I could fit three fingers under neath the shoe ( not sure if tested properly, just saw it on youtube). The box looks good, there is one asian sticker on it, but on the opposite side of the box. I will take a photo of it later i forgot to take it. The EM looks good to me. The box says Kobe8system, so does the tag. Forgot to take a picture of the insole and sizing, will do that in a bit.

Thanks, what do you guys think? Will post pictures that i left out in a bit. Sorry if theres excessive pictures, but there isn't a shoe on this forum of this colour (at least couldn't find it after two hours of reading)

Back
Top Bottom