Has anyone checked out this Joaquin Phoenix documentary?

So I got on NetFlix today, and was going through the new arrival's..and I seen this was on there:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I heard all the hoopla when it was filming, and about it being a hoax once it come out, so I decided to check it out.

Even with it being fake, this dude was on something this whole film. Some of the scenes had me like 
eek.gif
...Then his boy %%*@ right on his face while he was sleeping 
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I gotta say, watching it, he really seemed like his life was a complete disaster and dude was spiraling out of control so he did a hell of a performance.

Anyone check out? What'd you guys think?

So I got on NetFlix today, and was going through the new arrival's..and I seen this was on there:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I heard all the hoopla when it was filming, and about it being a hoax once it come out, so I decided to check it out.

Even with it being fake, this dude was on something this whole film. Some of the scenes had me like 
eek.gif
...Then his boy %%*@ right on his face while he was sleeping 
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I gotta say, watching it, he really seemed like his life was a complete disaster and dude was spiraling out of control so he did a hell of a performance.

Anyone check out? What'd you guys think?

- seen it @ BestBuy one day, looked interesting. i always wondered what movie was coming after his Letterman stunt. the movie is directed by Casey Affleck too (i think).

- seen it @ BestBuy one day, looked interesting. i always wondered what movie was coming after his Letterman stunt. the movie is directed by Casey Affleck too (i think).

Eh. I prefer people desperately seeking attention to at least be attractive.

Eh. I prefer people desperately seeking attention to at least be attractive.

Movie was crazy. Dude did a line off of some hookers nips. How you bounce back from that?

Movie was crazy. Dude did a line off of some hookers nips. How you bounce back from that?

Back
Top Bottom