Has anyone else been using StockX?

alright lets see whether these 700s go through. unlaced em but thats about it. if the sale doesn't go thru, back to the gram and sittin on product. a shoe's a shoe the mofos gonna wear it not eat it

I guess stockx now has a warehouse in GA
Just sold something and it's getting shipped there
Before everything would go to detroit since i'm in the midwest
So it seems like they are having you ship it to the closet warehouse of the buyer

It's been more than 24 hours since I dropped off stuff at Lafayette and these clowns havent paid me for 2 items. ****x. I needed funds for the TNF × Supreme today.

Last couple of times they paid me within the same day, around 7 pm. Even if I dropped off at 4-6 pm.

Seen some SEC reporting jobs for StockX in the Bay Area, are they trying to go public? Lol now is definitely not a good time.

NY heads, Lafayette has closed their dropoff on March 15. :smh: Closed today also and prolly for a month. Idk when they will reopen.

Has anyone ordered from x before and had it shipped to a different state to save on taxes then change the shipping address back to yours while the order is processing? I'm curious if they'll eventually charge you tax for it after you've already made payment.

Has anyone ordered from x before and had it shipped to a different state to save on taxes then change the shipping address back to yours while the order is processing? I'm curious if they'll eventually charge you tax for it after you've already made payment.
I don't think they'll go through the hassle of cancelling an authorization with their bank to just help uncle sam recoup a few dollars.

How does this happen lol. Receipt is right, shoes arent. Was supposed to be these:

Check out the Nike Air Max 1 Tongue Tab White Team Orange available on StockX https://stockx.com/nike-air-max-1-tongue-tab-white-team-orange

20200319_103933.jpg
20200319_104000.jpg
20200319_104012.jpg

How does this happen lol. Receipt is right, shoes arent. Was supposed to be these:

Check out the Nike Air Max 1 Tongue Tab White Team Orange available on StockX https://stockx.com/nike-air-max-1-tongue-tab-white-team-orange

20200319_103933.jpg
20200319_104000.jpg
20200319_104012.jpg

Yikes. This could’ve been easily prevented. Hope you get it sorted out.

I don't think they'll go through the hassle of cancelling an authorization with their bank to just help uncle sam recoup a few dollars.

You have a good point. Guess there’s only one way to find out.

is Stockx orders still being delivered in the same time frame or is it delayed? just ordered something yesterday and wondering if im not gonna see it for a month?

I haven't experienced any delays with buying or selling through StockX as of late. I can't say the same for GOAT right now.

Does the rfid or qr on the box have to match the shoes inside? I wanted to sell a pair i swapped boxes with at a store for a better pair. Both legit pairs. Same exact model/colorway.

Last edited:
I’ve been getting a lot of sellers not shipping and my order getting canceled lately on new releases but I think they do ship and then when they get to stockx and the price has gone up $30 in 3 days, they just sell for the highest ask at that time and cancel my order.

Back
Top Bottom